35k special !!

(let's forget bad jungkook existed here)

no one's pov

"hyung! hyung! minho hyung!" jisung ran into minho's kitchen, where the older was making dinner for the two of them.

it had been nearly 4 months since they both confessed their feelings and they had been dating for nearly 3 months due to many times of jisung avoiding minho whenever he tried to ask him out.

"what is it?? it's not another spider is it hannie?"

"no it's not! and hyung, that was one time, let it go already!"

minho lifted his brow at jisung with a 'really?' face.

"okay maybe it was twice.. or three times. ugh i don't know i lost count."

minho let out a soft chuckle, displaying a gummy smile and ruffling jisung's brunette hair. it was a small gesture but it always made jisung blush like crazy.

"if it's not a spider, then why did you call my name?"

"uhh.. i got a surprise.. for you..." jisung looked down towards his feet, a small pout present on his face.

"a surprise? ohhh is that why you were in the bedroom for so long?"

"huh? what do you mean?"

jisung looked up innocently at minho, who was smirking smugly at him. after realising what the older was implying, jisung gasped loudly and slapped minho's arm.

"hyung no! it's not like that!"

minho broke into a fit of giggles and jisung grew even more red by the second. he felt his face burning up and began fanning himself, muttering nonsensical things to himself out of embarrassment.

"sooo what is it then?"

"um i have to show you, come with me."

before the older could process anything, jisung grabbed minho's forearm dragging him towards the couch, where the younger's laptop sat suspiciously on the table in front of them.

jisung opened his laptop up and typed in his password, although he clicked the wrong letters over and over again. minho sideways glanced at jisung and noticed how distraught he seemed.

jisung's whole body felt tense next to minho's and the older could feel jisung's leg bouncing. he knew this was a symptom of jisung's anxiety spiking and on instinct he smoothed his hand over the younger's knee to calm the shaking down.

"baby why are you so tense? it's okay, you know i'm gonna love anything you show me."

jisung's body instantly relaxed at minho's words, although his heartbeat stayed racing after being called baby. he always loved that little pet name.

he glanced over at minho who was looking at him lovingly as he always does and returned a soft smile. he was so grateful that minho always knew how to calm him down.

"okay i finally got in!"

jisung clicked on his files and opened up his music folder. there was a folder that read "lee minho<3" but he clicked on it as fast as he could so minho couldn't see.

little did he know, minho had seen that folder a long time ago. the older smiled to himself at jisung's failed attempt to hide something as cute as that. jisung took a deep breath before letting the cursor hover over a certain file.

"okay are you ready?"

"ready as i'll ever be."

jisung nodded as confirmation, pursing his lips and he clicked on the file. minho put his arm around the younger and held him close as a song began playing. minho's eyes grew wide as he realised jisung had wrote another song. it was an mp3 file so minho could only see that it was named "close".