05

no one's pov

jisung entered minho's apartment. the lights were still on and his cats were laying on different pieces of furniture. one on the armchair, one on the table and one on the tv stand; you can tell which cat is the least normal...

minho guided jisung to the sofa where they both sat nervously, feeling more or less uncomfortable. jisung's hands began sweating and he bit his lip as he does in awkward situations when he caught minho staring at him.

uh,, why is he staring at me oh my god is he a pervert? wait a second,, his name is minho. didn't felix say there was a minho in his dance class-

his thoughts were interrupted when minho spoke up.

"do you want anything to drink?"

"oh no i'm good."

minho hummed in response and nodded his head, looking away from jisung.

"we should go make the ramen then."

"right, lead the way."

the two boys stood up and minho walked to the kitchen, jisung following after him and mentally slapping himself.

jisung please stop being so weird.

minho took out a medium sized saucepan and filled it with water, placing it on the stove as he turned the fire on. as they waited for the water to boil, jisung thought of questions to ask the other.

"so how old are you?"

"im turning 21 in october"

"i'm 19, that means i have to call you hyung."

"don't worry minho's fine." the boy smiled at his younger.

"okay, hyun- i meant- min- wait no- i think i'll just call you hyung."

the older of the two laughed at jisung's stutter and placed 2 blocks of noodles carefully into the saucepan.

when the ramen was ready, they returned back to the couch in the living room and minho turned the tv on.

"what should we watch?"

jisung, who was already stuffing his cheeks with noodles, quickly swallowed his food before answering, "anything, i don't mind."

minho internally squealed at how cute jisung looked when he was eating. he put on a romcom as it was the first movie that popped up on netflix, not even knowing what it was about.

the two boys continued eating their ramen, not really paying attention to the movie as they were extremely hungry. they finished eating and leaned back on the sofa out of exhaustion.

"i could go for round 2, what do you think?"

jisung shook his head, rubbing his tummy, "i can't, my stomach will be doing somersaults in the morning."

the older of the latter laughed at the boy next to him as he sighed out.

"so do you go to college?" jisung asked.

"yeah jype college, i'm majoring in dance."

"really?! me too! i'm majoring in music production. wait- i saw you on the bus this morning but you didn't get off at the school."