21

no one's pov

no one's pov

"missed me, sungie?"

jisung gulped, intimidated by the familiar figure standing in front of him.

"j-jungkook?"

he thought he'd never have to say that name ever again but he was wrong. his past finally caught up to him. there he stood, a diabolical devil with an angelic appearance.

"what's wrong baby? you look like you've seen a ghost."

jungkook reached his hand out to caress jisung's cheek, smiling smugly as he did so. jisung smacked his hand away. he was so disgusted that he couldn't even tell him not to call him baby. he stepped backwards, jungkook following his moves, walking closer to him.

"sungie don't be naughty now. we know what happens when you get naughty."

jisung was shaking, it was dark and the rain was pelting on the ground, cold drops of water hitting against his face. he felt suffocated and confused yet he managed to speak, only slightly slipping on a few words.

"w-what are you doing here? how did y-you know w-where i was?"

"oh sweetheart so many questions. how about we go back to your place so i can answer them for you?"

this angered jisung enough to reach his breaking point. he felt tears building up and his throat clenching again but he could not lose this confidence fuelled by the hatred he felt.

"fuck you jungkook. who are you to come back into my life. you were everything to me and you just left, you never loved me, you never cared about me so just get out of my life! i hate you."

jungkook was taken aback. the younger had never spoke to him with his head held high but this newfound spirit prompted jungkook to toy with him.

"sungie, don't say that. don't you love me anymore?"

"i'm not making that same mistake again. and stop calling me sungie, it makes me sick. you're sick." jisung scoffed, spitting his loathing towards the monster.

"but i love you sungie."

for once, instead of losing his temper, jungkook spoke complacently and calmly, in the most deceitful tone, almost as if he had any loving feelings towards jisung. it was hard to tell which jungkook was scarier; the angry one or the calm one.

a reply like this should have irritated jisung to his core but he felt a pang of nostalgic pain in his heart, as if hearing those words from a year ago.