20

no one's pov

no one's pov

jisung and minho made it to the bus in time, thanks to minho's excited skipping and worry about getting soaked from the rain, in which the two had picked up their pace. the sun had set but it wasn't as dark as it should have been. it was still raining as it had been an hour ago, like jisung had predicted.

as they found empty seats at the back of the bus, they sat with their fingers intertwined in each other's hands. minho casually rubbed circles on jisung's hand as he hummed a soft tune. jisung looked out the window, enjoying the rain's pitters and patters, unaware that the boy beside him was staring. minho gazed at jisung fondly like he was the most beautiful person he had ever set his eyes upon.. which he was, in all honesty.

he couldn't believe that this past month has basically been the best he ever had. minho had never felt happier being in the presence of such an angelic soul. who knew that one person could completely change the way he saw life? who knew one person could make him love life. jisung was truly a miracle sent from heaven.

jisung sighed out, looking back at the boy next to him, who didn't panic like he would have if this was a month ago. instead they both exchanged soft smiles to each other, jisung gripping onto minho's hand tighter. they spoke about their day, jisung not having much to say as he was working on the song and had to make a lie that he slept through the day, minho not questioning his friend's usual antics.

minho, on the other hand, had spent his day with felix and moonbin, much to jisung's surprise since felix was his best friend. but all in all, he was glad that the two had gotten closer. the boys' hands grew sweaty during the bus ride but they both subconsciously refused to let go, not wanting to let the feeling of warmth escape their clutches.

once the bus had arrived at the entrance of the han river, jisung darted out to the destination of their date, minho following behind him as he tried to catch up to him. "hannie wait up!" jisung found the white gazebo he reserved that stood out from the darkness of the rain. minho eventually arrived and his eyes gleamed upon the sight. the possible love of his life standing at a huge gazebo, in a fluffy black coat that made him look cute despite the hot shirt he wore underneath. it totally looked like a proposal scene.

 it totally looked like a proposal scene