12

no one's pov

jisung was freaking out, that was an understatement. minho was coming over, he was really coming over. holy fuck. he jumped out of bed and his eyes searched all over his room in distress as he checked to see if his living space was decent and presentable.

before he could throw his clothes into the closet that were hanging off a chair, the doorbell rang. he whispered a quick oh shit to himself and hurried over to open the door. he turned the handle as he took a short deep breath and he looked slightly up at a certain boy waiting at the door.

the boy grinned at him and jisung returned, his lips curling, bearing the semblance of a smile. as the two stood in the doorway, as they stared at each other, minho studied jisung and saw his brown hair was messy yet still perfect and he realised how much he missed seeing his bare face, even though they only saw each other last night.

minho then looked up and down at jisung, his eyes examining what the younger was wearing. the same striped pyjamas as the first time but in green, oh how cute he looked. his brown hair suited him so much, minho was starting to love it more than the orange hair. minho, on the other hand, was wearing a black top with black sweatpants. he blamed his best friend, changbin, for buying him all-black or dark outfits all the time. his hair was also messy, as he had been tossing and turning in bed before jisung messaged him.

jisung thought he was probably being judged for how he looked but that really wasn't the case at all. he shrunk his shoulders slightly as he grew self conscious. minho saw the change in his confidence and panicked a little.

"you look cute" he said with a small laugh.

"thanks" jisung blushed. he realised they weren't even in the apartment yet. "do you want to come in?"

minho nodded, his smile somehow spreading wider as if it couldn't be as bigger as it was now. just the sight of the younger made his whole day better and he swore his whole face lit up when he got that notification from jisung.

minho followed jisung into the apartment, taking off his shoes and closing the door behind him. jisung's apartment was similar to minho's and he recalled that this wasn't the first time he would have been there. he giggled to himself, remembering the time jisung had showed up to his apartment, asking to get rid of a spider.

jisung surprisingly walked into his bedroom, minho was confused as to why they didn't just sit on the couch in the living room. he wasn't complaining though.

jisung jumped on to the bed, sitting cross-legged and waiting for minho to sit down too. minho shuffled into a comfortable position as he sat on the bed, facing opposite to jisung.

the lamp on the side-table was the only light illuminating the room so it was hard for the two to see each other. it was a nice and aesthetic atmosphere nevertheless.

"so what did you want me to come over for?"

jisung froze at the question. he wasn't sure himself but he needed a reasonable answer because he was sure it would annoy minho if he told him he called him over because he missed seeing the older and wanted to be with him once more.

"oh you know, i thought i should probably apologise, i was kind of a mess last night and i'm sorry for inconveniencing you."

jisung started, as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand out of awkwardness and avoided making eye contact with minho, who was staring right at him.

"you weren't being an inconvenience. i'm just glad you didn't bottle all of that up, it must have been a hard time."

"it was. it still is i guess. i don't know, i'm just trying not to think about it too much."