18

no one's pov

no one's pov

jisung and minho were just chilling in the latter's room, minho lying against the headboard of his bed while he stroked jisung's hair, which rested on his legs, a soft music on minho's record player filled the air.

the two were doing their own thing like a married couple, minho's head stuck inside a poetry book he's been meaning to read since summer, his circular glasses settling on the bridge of his nose and jisung scrolling through his twitter, slowly falling asleep since the atmosphere was cosy and warm.

the sunlight settled on jisung's hazelnut hair, which seemed to be lighter than minho's now. his skin seemed golden in the light and minho had sworn he had never seen him look so ethereal, but he always did so maybe this was just one of his best looks.

"jisung"

minho softly called out, jisung letting out a hum escape his lips tiredly.

"jisung!"

jisung jumped up, looking worriedly at the older, who shook his entire body suddenly.

"what's wrong hyung?"

the naive younger asked with a noticeably concerned tone, only making minho snicker to himself lightly.

"i just wanted to get your attention."

he smirked at the confused boy. "for god's sake hyung, you scared me!" jisung clutched at his heart dramatically and falling back on to minho's legs, hard enough to hurt him.

"ouchie!"

jisung went back to his scrolling but was more aware and awake, thanks to minho.

pssst "jisung."

"what do you want hyung?"

"i was just thinking, you know your song sunshine?"

"uh huh, what about it?" jisung was now making eye contact with minho, waiting for what the other had to say.

"i think you should upload it to soundcloud!"

jisung blinked, waiting for further details.

"think about it, you'll be putting your god tier music on a public platform for anyone and everyone to hear and i will be able to hear a studio version of my favourite song, you don't have a reason not to do it!"

the younger's eyes drifted onto the wall behind minho, as he thought about what he was being told. his mind processed the idea and he nodded slightly.

"i'll see if channie hyung can help, he's good at this stuff!"

minho beamed, grinning widely as he internally patted himself on the back for thinking of such a great idea, which doesn't happen very often. the two continued their own business, jisung now sitting at one end of the bed, rather than on minho's legs, propping his arms to support his weight. after a pause of silence, the older set down his book on the bedside table and spoke up again.