08

no one's pov

a nervous jisung ringed the doorbell, holding a backpack full of his clothes and essentials and a case of his music producing equipment. after a few seconds, the door opened.

"jisung!" minho practically squealed as his face lit up at the sight of the younger.

"hi hyung" jisung blushed at the older's greeting.

"come in!" minho stood at the side of the door, allowing jisung to walk in. the younger waddled shyly in the apartment with his backpack in his hands. jisung remembered how the apartment looked from the last time he was there and he saw the three cats sleeping in their baskets.

"thanks for letting me stay over hyung" jisung said quietly out of embarrassment, almost mumbling.

"it's no problem, you can stay as long as you like!"

"oh no, i'll be able to go back to my own apartment when the water is fixed."

jisung reassured minho, who was smiling at him with glistening eyes. "well you can sleep on my bed until then."

"no hyung, i can sleep on the couch"

"no, no, you're my guest jisung, it's only right if i sleep on the couch."

the two boys bickered back and forth like this for about 2 minutes before jisung won the argument.

"i'm sleeping on the couch and you're sleeping on your bed, that is the final decision!"

jisung raised his voice to get his point across, which shocked minho. "okay okay, you win!"

jisung grinned and crossed his arms, his head held high, letting out a "humph", to show his victory. minho pouted and huffed in defeat.

that night ~

he told jisung to wash up for dinner as he prepared food in the kitchen. soon after, jisung entered the kitchen wearing a set of pyjamas minho said was cute, which made jisung blush at. the boy helped minho finish preparing dinner. they took their plates into the living room and switched on the tv. minho fed his three cats after they woke up from their naps and changed into his own pyjamas that jisung also found cute but was too scared to admit aloud.

the two boys sat there, eating and enjoying each other's company, while laughing at the comedy show playing on tv.

"so jisung, what's your surname?"

"han, what's yours hyung?"

"lee, it's lee minho"

minho loved hearing jisung talk whether it was about how stupid the characters' actions were on tv or how good the food tasted. when jisung wasn't looking or paying too much attention to the tv, minho would frequently glance at the boy, who ate his food in the cutest way. it reminded him of the first time he invited jisung to his apartment and it made his heart warm.

after dinner, the two boys sat back down on the couch and had a long conversation, getting to know each other a little better but not getting too personal. minho found out a lot about jisung, things that surprised the older and made him like the younger a little bit more.

jisung gradually became more eased around the older over time as he told him about his love for cheesecake, he spoke about his family and how his friends call him squirrel as he resembled one. minho laughed and agreed. he also told him he once travelled to malaysia to study and showed off some of his english skills. he didn't mention any of his past relationships or anything related with dating, he was still uncomfortable with that part of his life.

whereas minho told jisung how he first wanted to be singer ( a/n ; iconic ) but then decided dance was the right path for him. jisung explained to him how he already knew he was taking dance because of felix. the two was shook at how small the world was.