15

no one's pov

jisung and minho had been spending way too much time together since that night. it was awkward at first, having that they already did "couple" things that no friends usually do but eventually, after a few weeks or so, they became more comfortable and used to one another. even soonie, doongie and dori got used to seeing jisung around the place. they might have even started loving jisung more than their actual owner, much to minho's dismay, but could he blame them?!

minho would join jisung in his studio every now and then with a bag of chicken and beverages because he knew jisung tends to skip dinner when he's working. and jisung occasionally dropped by minho's dance practices, using felix as an excuse, when really he just wanted to watch minho in his prime.

they weren't dating or anything, they were just two friends that have been hanging out every. single. day. it was a miracle they were not sick of each other yet. in fact, they were very happy to be in the other's company and they looked forward to seeing each other every day. after all, they did live right next to each other.

when they weren't at school, they were either at minho's apartment watching netflix or jisung's to get rid of any spiders hanging around. they mostly stayed at minho's though but jisung refused to sleep over. as much as he loved minho's company more than his own, he couldn't do it. it was too much for him, everything was happening too quick lately. he still needed time.

but they still nuzzled their faces in the other's shoulders, minho ruffling jisung's brown hair and pinching and poking his cheeks and booping noses. it was admittedly cheesy and weird and if you told minho from a year ago that he'd be all lovey dovey, sunshine and rainbows with another dude who wasn't even his boyfriend (yet), he'd laugh at you and call you a clown, even after death.

jisung told minho that sometimes he would never sleep at all and he got so used to it that he wouldn't feel the lack of sleep weighing on him as much as he thought it would. minho was rightfully concerned about this. not much could be done about it though so minho being minho, before jisung went to sleep, he'd try his best to text him little pick up lines or messages, which always made the squirrel smile.

he knew jisung had trouble sleeping, it wasn't insomnia, it was just the constant anxiety and overwhelming fears so he thought maybe a few jokey texts would ease his nerves. jisung never felt so happy receiving a text that wasn't an irrelevant one from felix saying "my fortnite server crashed :(" or "i ran out of vegemite :"(" as if jisung could do anything to help at all. instead minho wrote cute things like;

minho hyung<3
ur a cutie 3.14 ;)

sorry i failed math

minho hyung<3
phat mood😔🤙
question: do you love my cats more than me?

yes?..

minho hyung<3
are you being fur-real?

fur-haps.

minho hyung<3
purr-haps would've sounded better, i'm disappointed ji.

i'll block you sir

minho hyung<3
nOoO :((

n e way, goodnight min hyung x

minho hyung<3
n e gay,, goodnight ji <3

seen 12:09am