10

THIS ONE IS HELLA LONG BUT YOU FIND OUT ALOT SO I GUESS GRAB SOME SNACKS, SIT BACK AND ENJOY :)

jisung's pov

i woke up with a headache and a sore neck, i guess i must have slept on the wrong side of the bed. which reminds me, minho slept on the couch, he must have slept worse than i did.

it was a friday morning and thankfully, i woke up early enough to get ready for school. i got up to check on minho. i entered the living room to find him sleeping on the couch, he tossed and turned in discomfort and his face was scrunched up slightly.

i decided to wake him up as we had to get ready for school. i shook his shoulders slightly while whispering his name. after a few seconds, he groaned and stretched his arms as he sat up.

"morning hyung" i said.

"morning jisung" he replied while yawning.

"we need to get ready for school. its 7am"

he paused and looked up at me with tired eyes. he looked so fatigued and his face was puffy. i felt bad for stealing his bed and making him sleep on the couch. i frowned at the thought of him getting a bad sleep.

he must've seen my facial expression as he took my hands and held them in his. i looked up at him, confused at the sudden contact. he smiled at me and said, "how about we stay in today? we can watch movies all day."

i nodded excitedly, returning the smile. i didn't want to go into school today and staying with minho didn't sound so bad. "i'll go to the store to buy us some snacks!" i skipped to the bathroom to wash up. i thought of all the movies we could sit and watch for the rest of the day and what snacks to buy. i almost forgot why i was so depressed yesterday... almost.

i entered the convenience store and bought a ton of snacks, filling two plastic bags. as i was about to walk back to the apartment, i saw the hairdressers opposite the store. they put out a new sign saying "hair dyeing : only 10,000 won!"
out of the blue, i got a crazy idea.

minho's pov

jisung had been out getting snacks for over an hour, i paced the room as i was getting worried. he didn't seem well yesterday night and he came home late. i wanted to ask him this morning but i didn't want to remind him about it. or maybe i was just afraid i'd scare him off. i was about to call his phone when i heard a knock on the door. i quickly ran to open the door and i definitely didn't expect to see what stood in front of me.

it was jisung, but jisung with dark brown hair! it was almost the same colour as mine. i was shocked to see this new hair colour on him and couldn't deny that it made my heart race. he looked so good in it, it matched his soft blue hoodie.

"jisung! your hair, it's brown!"

he gave me a smile, slightly smirking, and entered the apartment. he set the bags of snacks down in the kitchen and turned around to see me in the doorway, looking at him in awe.

"does it look bad?" he asked in a doubtful voice.

i couldn't believe he even asked me that, he looked so beautiful to me, maybe even better than when he had his orange hair.

"i love it ji" i knew we hadn't used nicknames but calling him ji in this moment felt right to me.

he blushed and tried to bury his face in his hands, hiding his evident gummy smile. he was so cute. i giggled at his reaction and asked him out of curiosity, "what happened to your orange hair?"

"i decided to get a change, i don't know why, i just felt like it."

i nodded to show my understanding and went back to the living room, grabbing the bags of snacks. if i looked at him for another second, i wouldn't be able to resist kissing those pink lips. he followed me and we both sat on the couch, i switched on netflix and we decided to watch a sci-fi. jisung opened a family pack of crisps and we shared it while watching the movie.