11

[ i'm back bitches :p did yall miss me? no i didn't think so either
anygay in case yall forgot, jisung got drunk and told minho about his abusive past and this is the morning after eheheh ]

no one's pov

jisung woke up with a banging headache, way worse than the one he had last morning. he couldn't remember what happened the night before but he regretted drinking so much. he groaned as he massaged his temples, sitting up on the sofa. laying next to him was minho, his eyes were puffy from crying himself to sleep and his face looked tense.

jisung took in all of the boy's features, realising how beautiful the other actually was. the younger knew minho was pretty, that was known from the very first sight but he never knew he was this pretty. damn, he's the most beautiful boy to ever be seen. possibly even more breathtaking than jungkook ever was. (and i oop— :o)

jisung felt bad for not letting his older have a good sleep but he couldn't deny that even though they slept on the uncomfortable couch, it was still comforting nonetheless.

jisung stumbled up from the couch and staggered to the bathroom. he looked at the drunken mess he was in the mirror and saw that his face was also puffy. he went to the kitchen to get a drink of water and checked to see if minho was still asleep. he looked more relaxed, resting on the sofa so jisung took this as an opportunity to pack his bags as quickly as he could and leave the apartment quietly.

jisung figured he could text minho so he didn't need to leave a note. however, he did leave a glass of water on the table for when he wakes up. he also quickly fed soonie, doongie and dori as he realised they missed dinner last night, that was his fault he presumed.

he left the apartment and entered his own. the water was finally working again and he quickly took a shower. it woke him up and soothed his headache but it still hurt so bad. it was saturday morning and as usual, he had nothing to do so he decided to take a well-needed walk in the park.

he strolled into the park near his apartment building, enjoying the soft breeze and watching kids play on the slide. he liked coming to the park, it was quiet and peaceful but still had a fun energy about it. his legs found their way to his usual spot, the bench in between two trees, where the scenery was a beautiful sight.

"this too, shall pass."

he repeatedly whispered to himself the same phrase he had been living by for years, thinking of jungkook and his painful past. he plugged in his earphones as he closed his eyes and rested his head on the bench, lost in his chaotic but content mind. his memories of last night gradually came back to him and he recalled telling minho everything that happened to him in the last year.

"he tortured me, he abused me, he used for me for his own personal pleasure and in the end, threw me out like i was trash. it affected me mentally and i started getting all these voices in my head. after he stabbed me, it took me way too long but i finally realised the truth. he was the real monster i had been facing for so long. jeon jungkook. he was my worst nightmare and he still haunts me to this day. i dont know how to live like this anymore. do you want to know what is the most fucked up thing about this? even after all the shit he put me through, i still love him. if i ever saw him, i'd crawl right back to him. and i hate myself for that."

jisung groaned in frustration and cursed at himself for being such an emotional and sentimental drunk. he swore he'd never be so cringey when he's intoxicated ever again. he returned to his apartment a few hours later and took a nap to completely get rid of his hangover. (a/n ; idk how being drunk works, im sorry lmao)

he woke up just after the golden sun set and darkness filled his room. realising he never thanked minho one last time, he switched on his phone to message the older but he had already received one from him.

minho hyung
hey jisung
i hope ur okay!
u shouldve said goodbye :(

delivered at 4:41 pm

hey hyung
thank u for letting me stay :)
i didnt want to wake u up

delivered at 8:02pm

a smiley face. really jisung? he facepalmed himself and carelessly threw his phone on the bed. not even a few seconds later, he heard a ping.

minho hyung
its okay :)
did you get a hangover?

yes i did but i feel better now

minho hyung
you sure?
i can come round
and make some soup
if you want

oh no it's okay
im fine i promise

minho hyung
okay well make sure you get some rest

you too hyung :)

jisung switched his phone off and made himself some dinner. he ate ramen of course, it's the typical meal of a college student. he watched some bad television for the rest of the night, still feeling like he had a little headache.

by 11pm, he dressed into his pyjamas and was laying in bed, staring up at the ceiling. he was still embarrassed from the previous night and he knew he could never face minho ever again. but he felt like he owed him a proper apology.

he grabbed his phone from the side table where he set it before he got into bed and clicked onto the chat with minho.

[ minho hyung ]

hyung are you awake?

he wasn't expecting a reply so quickly but was surprised to see the grey ticks turn blue.

minho hyung
yes im awake
whats up?

jisung thought about what to reply for about half a minute. he wasn't sure why he texted the other but made an excuse anyway. he realised he might have taken too long thinking about a reply and quickly typed one out.

i just thought i owe you a proper apology
if you want you could come over?

minho hyung
really?

sure why not :)

minho hyung
okay be there in like a minute ;)

seen 11:25pm
_______________________________________

[ a/n ; oMG ITS BEEN A WHILE HUH?!
IM SUCH A BAD WRITER LMAO YOU CAN TELL IM NOT GOOD AT COMMITMENT AT ALL :p
thankyou to those who've waited and will still read this book somehow
TO THOSE WHO FORGOT ABOUT MY BOOK OR DONT CARE ANYMORE, I DONT BLAME YOU BUT PLS COME BACK :"(
so basically check out my CHANLIX BOOK TOO CALLED I AM YOU HEHEH :))
ALSO HAPPY LATE 19TH BIRTHDAY TO JILIX MY FAV CRACKHEAD BESTFRIENDS<333
anygay 2.0,, to make up for a fracking whole month, double update today ;))) ]

0,, to make up for a fracking whole month, double update today ;))) ]

uwu that's my dads^^ :")