thank you<3

hi there fellow earthling, it's been a while huh?

(you don't have to read everything below, i'm just having a moment)

seo basically in short, i have made the decision to discontinue ailurophile.

i know this might be devastating news to some of you and if it is, i am sorry for disappointing you, and for not keeping the promise i made to myself that i would complete this book.

it was hard to choose not to finish this book and for the past 2 months, i had a different thought everyday whether to continue on or not. but there have been too many reasons to not finish it which outweighed the reasons to finish it, i am truly sorry for those who wanted a proper ending that i couldn't give.

truth is, i actually planned out an ending but i'd rather not tell you guys cause you'll just hate me so that's a secret for myself eek..

as much as i am apologetic, i am just as thankful. when i started ailurophile back in august 2019, it was a mere project that i thought would only be read by myself and my friends from school. but it reached out to people all over the world and i became friends with those people.

i am so appreciative that i got the opportunity to meet my new best friends through this book because wow it has brought me heaps of happiness i didn't know writing could bring me. so thank you for making that happen for me.

i hope this book touched your hearts as much as it has touched mine. ailurophile is my baby, it is by far one of my greatest pieces of work and i will never forget the adventure that it gave me as i wrote it. i made so many memories just through writing this and i will always treasure them like they are gold♡
(welp im gonna cry)

but this isn't the end! i will be planning on writing more fics in the future, that's hopefully a given. a minchan one is in the works right now! >•<

so thank you once again for tuning in and awaiting those 22 chapters, thank you for letting me express my undying love for cats and stray kids, and thank you for giving me the time of day to read this disasterpiece of a story. i love you all from the depths of my boundless heart <3

see you soon~~