19

[ in honour of chapter 19 i appreciate that you listen to 19 or sunshine by stray kids to fully enjoy the experience of this amazing minsung fanfiction :) ]

(back back back) no one's pov

jisung and minho were very excited, to say the least. they've been wanting this 'date' for god knows how long and for some bold reason, one of them finally grew the balls to make it happen.

jisung hadn't really texted minho the whole day, only replying to the texts where minho asked about what he should wear and what time he'd be at his door, not actually giving valid replies. instead, jisung had been working on preparing the studio version of sunshine.

even though minho only suggested the idea that early afternoon, jisung had already considered presenting his song to the dim world. also, he knew minho was eager to listen to the actual, recorded track, rather than a scrappy demo that was filmed in his bedroom the other day, so it would be the perfect gift for him.

the date was at 7pm, meaning jisung had about 6 hours to prepare the date and the track. being the talented all-rounder as everyone knew him as, he managed to record the song in less than 3 takes and produce the track in less than 2 hours as he previously figured out the lyrics and the melody beforehand. talk about a musical prodigy...

after making the finishing touches, he downloaded the song onto an sd card, which he stored inside an envelope, labelling it 'min hyung<3' in handwriting that was messy but still readable and cute. he smiled proudly, not at his unique handwriting, but what settled inside the envelope.. this song was just the first of many he would produce in the future and he hoped minho would be there for every single one of them.

this left jisung enough time to sort out the plans for the date which didn't require a lot of organising as they would just watch the rain for most of the time. he thought hard about where he wanted to go with minho, after all it must be romantic and perfect for a first date. somewhere that has a beautiful scenery..

he called up the local events organiser and managed to reserve a fancy white gazebo for two hours somewhere near the han river, one of his and minho's favourite places in the world. to them, it was the best healing location in all of seoul, even better than being at home in bed.

he realised they couldn't do much since it was going to be raining so he decided to go to a café after they were done watching the view from the gazebo. they've already spent a lot of time together so talking about life over a coffee already sounded like a good idea to jisung.

the truth is, minho and jisung didn't like the fun, lively kind of hang-outs. they preferred sitting inside, comfy and wrapped up on the sofa in front of a show on netflix or lying on the bed reading books or scrolling through twitter, as they did earlier today. they were like an old married couple who enjoyed small, simplistic things in their every day life and they loved it.