17

no one's pov

no one's pov

jisung and minho sat next to each other as the group sat around a circular table, all seeming to already be getting along with each other as they discussed which food to order and unanimously agreeing with tteokbokki :p

"sooo jisung, what was the reason for calling us here today? and who's paying because i'm not." chan asked while felix stroked his arm gently.

"uhhh well first of all, i think we can all agree you're paying hyung,"

the group nodded and harmonized in agreement.

"second of all, i wanted all of us to get together. i don't know if you guys know but over the past few weeks, i kinda became close with minho hyung here," he said, looking to his left to find the older smiling at him. "and i just wanted to meet his friends, he doesn't talk much about you so i wanted to meet you for myself."

"minho you didn't even tell him about us?!" changbin voiced accusingly, almost jumping out of his seat.

"do you blame him?" eunwoo said as everyone laughed.

changbin slouched back into his seat, pouting like a little babie. minho shook his head in embarrassment. "so that's changbin, he raps. this is moonbin aka mr vocals-for-a-dick" minho said gestured to jisung.

"mr vocals for a what?"

"minho! i told you not to say that anymore, especially in front of people i've never met before, and i told you i'm majoring in dance!" moonbin rubbed the sides of his forehead, resisting the temptation to jump minho across the table. minho just laughed and continued to introduce his friends.

"and this is hyunjin and eunwoo hyung, they're a thing." he said, facing the perfect couple.

moonbin and eunwoo, excluding hyunjin, greeted jisung politely. of course, the dramatic queen had to steal the scene.

"minho i think i can introduce myself thank you very much. i'm hyunjin!"

"i'm jisung! where did you guys meet?"

"well we started off acting as a couple in a drama and eunwoo fell in love because of course, you can't not fall in love with this face."

"nah, he just has low standards" mumbled changbin, which made hyunjin glare at him with laser eyes. "shut up dwarf, you could never reach my level with your height."

changbin was now red in the face and shrinking in his seat as if he could look any smaller than he already was. seungmin giggled fondly at his embarrassment across the table. hyunjin then turned back to jisung who was quite intimidated.

"by the way, how have i never seen you before if you go to jyp college?"

"i guess it's because we're majoring in pretty different courses, i don't know anyone in this school other than you guys now if i'm being honest."