09

[ i have over 500 reads fjdnsjdjadna you guys are actually awesome,, also chapter 9 ayyyy i need to make this a good one!! ]

no one's pov

jisung and minho were laying in each other's arms once again, legs intertwined with each other and both faces still so close together. the early morning sunlight crept in through the window, brightening up the room. minho woke up first again, letting out a quiet yawn but loud enough to wake jisung up.

he looked beside him, staring awestruck at the younger, who was fluttering his eyes open and humming as he stretched his arms, releasing himself from minho's grasp. once he was fully awake, jisung realised minho slept right next to him and found the older's gaze fixated right on him.

"good morning jisung"

the older beamed at the younger whose eyes were now wide as a deer in headlights. jisung's face heated up as he thought minho's voice sounded hot; it was raspy and rough as he had just woken up.

"g-good morning"

the younger was so confused about last night and what was happening this morning. after a few seconds of gazing into each other's eyes and exchanging small smiles, minho sat up and got out of bed.

"i'll go make breakfast, you go wash up."

jisung nodded as minho left the room. he laid back down on the bed, facing the ceiling and questioning what the frack was going on. we haven't even said we are friends or anything and we are sleeping on the same bed. wait— why did i even agree to it, ugh i'm such an idiot.

he ruffled his messy hair and shook his head in annoyance but he couldn't deny that his heart was racing and he felt butterflies in his stomach when minho smiled at him.

he got up from the bed, entered the bathroom and took a quick shower. once he changed into his normal clothes, he walked into the kitchen, the smell of freshly cooked bacon and waffles filling the room.

"wow it smells good"

"jisung, you're here! come, sit down."

minho grabbed the last plate of food and placed it on the table before taking a seat for himself. jisung joined him and sat on the opposite seat.

"did you sleep well?"

"yeah, did you?"

minho nodded at jisung as the two smiled at each other and ate their breakfast. the boys acted as if they hadn't slept in the same bed together and didn't wake up in each other's arms. they both knew it was too awkward to bring it up. after eating, jisung thanked him and they went to the living room to feed soonie, doongie and dori.

minho got changed into his normal clothes. something about seeing minho's outfit today made jisung get a weird feeling in his stomach but he just thought it was the breakfast. before leaving the apartment, the two decided to take the bus together to school. during the bus ride, jisung and minho spoke about which lessons they had and made fun of people they saw walking outside.

the bus arrived at the school and as the two left the bus, they saw felix stood not to far from them, waiting for his best friend.

"jisung!"

jisung smiled and waved at him, approaching him as minho followed.