16

no one's pov

jisung had been wanting to meet minho's friends for so long. but the latter was always against the idea. they both kept each other separate from their other friends and neither of them had a clue why. why haven't they met each other's friends yet? minho always talk about jisung to his friends yet they've never actually met him.. it's not that jisung was the problem.. it was minho's friends.

moonbin, for example, is a bookworm who's dating a whole babie and hyunjin and eunwoo who are, of course, the most popular and good-looking couple in jyp college. and changbin. oh god, don't get started on changbin, the man is a jekyll and hyde with his quickfire rapping and constant aegyo that is basically his lifestyle now. minho was, to say the least, not the proudest lad to have such great friends like them but he secretly loved them nonetheless.

jisung must know them individually since they all go to the same school but not as minho's friends. so when jisung basically forced all of their friends to go out, minho was not looking forward to it. he kind of already knew jisung's friends but not really. he only saw chan once when felix said goodbye to them after school and all he knew about seungmin and sanha were they were taking vocal classes and sanha is dating minho's best friend, which no one else really knows about.

"jisung, do we really have to goooo?" minho whined, plopping onto his bed while jisung rummaged through his wardrobe, trying to find some casual and clean clothes for the older.

"of course hyung, i want to meet your friends, you've basically met mine and i don't know why you want to keep them a mystery so bad!"

"wait till you meet changbin..." minho mumbled.

"what was that?" jisung looked back at him, his eyes slightly squinting.

"nothing—" minho sat up and began stroking doongie, who took the opportunity to leap onto his lap.

"ah perfect! wear this." jisung handed to minho a striped buttoned top and black jeans as his face proudly lit up at the sight of the outfit he put together.

"uhhh okayy then.."

minho waited while jisung stood there smiling dumbfoundedly.

"can i have some privacy or.."

jisung snapped out of his daydream, bringing him back to earth and out of the room. "oh right, i-i'll just go. uh.. yeah bye."

the blushing mess left hurriedly and minho giggled softly as he began to change into the outfit. "cute."

after a short while, minho walked out of the room to see jisung had also changed into his own simple outfit. they both made eye contact with each other, a little speechless to be honest. jisung thought he'd faint seeing a beautiful angel like minho.

 jisung thought he'd faint seeing a beautiful angel like minho

(-hottie alert-)

(-hottie alert-)

they managed to exchange small smiles and stop themselves from blushing crazy.

"i like the jacket, it's a nice addition."

"i love the glasses, they make your cheeks look puffier."

jisung internally squealed, but honestly who wouldn't. he couldn't form actual words so he just smiled, showing his teeth.

"won't you feel cold? we'll be out pretty late tonight."

"it's okay, i don't usually get cold a lot" jisung reassured the older. minho nodded as a reply and they made their way to the restaurant where the gathering was being held.

after a ten minute drive of singing day6 songs really loudly, they arrived at the restaurant. everyone was already there as minho and jisung managed to turn up over fifteen minutes late.

"you're late." hyunjin scowled at minho particularly as the two got out of the car, while the rest of the group stood in the cold, close enough to each other to feel at least one degree of warmth. minho only remained unbothered as usual, but mocking him internally.

"JISUNGGGG!"

felix ran to his best friend and gave him a huge hug, much to minho's dismay. he cleared his throat and told everyone to go in while he confirmed the reservation.

"is that minho?" seungmin, who was eyeing changbin, whispered loudly to sanha. he just ignored him as he got annoyed by his friend for breathing. he only subtly moved closer next to moonbin as they walked into the restaurant. "wait he's so hot!" seungmin breathed as he followed them.
________________________________________

[ a/n ; the seungbin tea is brewing ☕️
thank you all for 5k reads, this is insane it belongs in an asylum! T-T
i need to figure out a real plot soon lmfao-
i have an exam tomorrow yet i'm here updating my fanfic, is this what commitment feels like?
i. can. not. wait. for. levanter. and. double. knot. in. english. next. friday. oh. my. god. welp.
follow me on twitter - @/mxhjskz heheh :p
until we meet again~ ]

~~hEY SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST FRIEND! IT WAS HER 16TH BIRTHDAY ON THE 10TH OF JANUARY AND I LOVE HER SO VERY MUCH<3~~ k_khatun789