07

no one's pov

jisung spent his whole school day trying to avoid minho. he even avoided spending his lunch break with felix, in case minho would be around him.

every turn he'd take, every corridor he walked into and every classroom he entered, even though he never had any classes with minho, he was so cautious and paranoid.

he wasn't afraid of the boy, he was just confused about his feelings. he couldn't help but feel that yesterday night, minho made him feel safe and protected. yes they spent literally only one night together with no recollection of how they ended up in each other's arms but no one had ever made jisung feel like that. not since jungkook.

it was nearly the end of school and jisung didn't see the point in staying in school for another hour as his last period was irrelevant. he began walking home when he heard a ping from his phone.

lix
where tf are you??
i haven't seen you the whole day
i didn't even find you at lunch hoe

i'm leaving school early you dhead
and we spoke in vocal class??
text me after my nap

lix
so like tomorrow morning?

exactly

lix
kden:/
bye have fun x

you too x

after half an hour of walking back from school, jisung arrived to his apartment building and while walking up the stairs to his own home, he saw minho, coming out of his own apartment.

"oh hey jisung!" minho said cheerfully, while locking his door. his face had clearly illuminated when he saw the orange-haired boy.

"hey hyung" jisung quietly bowed to his older and internally screamed at himself. he spent the whole day avoiding seeing this boy and he sees him now conveniently. he guessed it was very likely to happen since they live right next to each other. he got his own keys out and inserted it into the keyhole.

"so did you get my note?"

"yeah"

"oh okay good, make sure you text me if you need help with anything, like unpacking or with spiders." minho said, making eye contact and smiling at the other and boy was it the most beautiful smile jisung had ever seen. it was like he had sparkles in his eyes. he was so taken aback by minho's beauty that he hadn't realised he was staring at the other in awe. jisung mentally shook his head and cleared his throat. he said a short "thanks, will do" and rushed to enter his apartment.

"bye!" he heard minho say behind him and he closed the door. his breathing had quickened and his face had blushed red. what are you doing to me minho?

one week later ~

minho has been busy working on his dance and looking after his children. he's been waiting for a text from jisung everyday but is always finding himself, staring at his phone and sighing in disappointment. why didn't i just take his phone number, you are so stupid lee minho. he decided to stop expecting to see a notification on his phone who wasn't his friends; changbin, woojin or hyunjin.

meanwhile, jisung has been 365 so stressed.
(a/n ; if yk yk) with his song writing and producing. he hasn't really left his apartment, only to go to school but when felix asks him to hang out, he says he has been too busy to go out. that's not the reason as to why he hasn't texted his neighbour but he tells himself it is. when in truth, he doesn't want to get close to the boy, he is too scared of confirming his feelings and what their friendship could become. he could just be friends and stay as that but when has that actually ever worked out?

on top of all that pressure, jisung's water boiler has stopped working, which is always great news to hear. the plumber he called told him it would be preferable to stay elsewhere for a few days before it can be fixed or he would be surviving on cold water everyday.

"what the fuck do i do now?" he groaned to himself, tugging on his soft, orange locks out of frustration.

he pulled out his phone to call his best friend but he somehow scrolled to the M section on his contact list. his thumb hovered over a particular name and he bit his lip in hesitation.

after a long period of overthinking and worrying, he pressed on the name and placed the phone to his ear where he heard the ringback tone. after a few rings, he heard a click.

"hello?"

"u-uh hi, it's jisung." he responded in a discreet tone.

"oh hey! what's up?" minho's voice was so full of enthusiasm, it was the complete opposite to how jisung felt but upon hearing his voice, jisung's heart feel a little lighter.

"i need your help, hyung."
________________________________________

[ a/n ; i am feeling a wave (stan ateez) of crazy emotions and idk how to feel djdjakskas
felix deserves better :( #rightsforlix
sorry this one is pretty short :/
ngl idek why im writing this anymore-

WAIT UPDATE- STRAY KIDS. THEIR HAIR COLOURS. MINHO HAS GONE BLUE I REPEAT MINHO HAS GONE BLUE. AND ALSO ;

fINALLLY A MINSUNG SELCA OMFG OMFGOMDFJAKDJAN can they let me breathe pls ]