02

no one's pov

jisung and felix stepped out of the building after a long day at school.

"aaah it feels good to be free." jisung let out a relieved sigh and stretched his arms to the sky.

"i know right, how was last period?" felix did the same, they were both exhausted.

"it was great, as usual. dance class before lunch is not the vibes though. my body is killing me," he groaned in pain. "what about you?"

"i feel you dude. i had a good class today too. oh yeah, a new guy joined. apparently he was in the vocal class but now he's taking dance."

"oh, do you know who he is?"

"no, i only met him today, maybe seungmin or sanha will know him."

"what's his name?"

"lee minho, he's kinda cute you know."

"oooooohh felix, don't tell chan hyung that."

felix hit jisung on the arm with an annoyed expression, but he wasn't really annoyed.

"shut up, you like nuts. you squirrel!"

"as if you don't!" jisung giggled at his friend, not a day went by without these two teasing each other.

"speaking of, i'm gonna see chan right now, text you later!"

felix sent a glare to jisung before waving him goodbye.

"bye! have fun!~"

jisung watched his friend walk towards a car and waved at the driver. he saw how chan's face lit up at the sight of his boyfriend and how felix entered his car, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

he sighed sadly, thinking of the memories of jungkook picking him up after school to go back to his apartment and cuddle on the sofa, he'd been trying so hard to forget. he wished jungkook would randomly show up out of the blue and love him all over again. he wished he still had someone to call his. but he knew he couldn't anymore. it had been a month since jungkook left him so why wasn't he over it yet?

he shook off the thoughts and continued to walk home. he decided not to take the bus as he just felt like walking and enjoying the weather, which was now sunny and a little windy. the cold air brushed against his face and he was calm and content... for a while.

he reached the building in which his apartment was in and was about to enter when he heard a little meow.

he looked right and left to find the source of the soft sound but nothing was there. he heard another meow which was louder than the first one and he looked up to the tree next to him, there was a grey kitten sitting on a branch, stuck in the tree.

the kitten meowed at him a third time, which jisung interpreted as a cry for help. as jisung looked closely, he realised it was the same kitten he saw on the bus, the one the cute boy was stroking.

"hey little guy! stay right there, i'll get you."

jisung decided to climb up the tree. he set down his backpack and phone that he was holding and reached for the branch above him. he already looked like a squirrel, surely he could climb like one too. it was hard, he has never climbed a tree before. he lifted both of his legs up and tried to stay balanced.

once he was close enough to the kitten, he reached up to grab the endangered animal. he smiled at the little cat who tensed up in his warm arms after being in the cold wind. he noticed how pretty the kitten was; it had grey fur and even darker grey stripes with white paws and its charm was definitely its green eyes. jisung was about to climb down the tree when he heard an unfamiliar voice that surprised him.

"what the fuck are you doing to my cat?"
________________________________

[ a/n ; chapter 2 is hereee, i'm really bad at this yikes
future m, if you're reading this, don't think your writing is rubbish, it just needs a bit of work :")
dori is so freaking beautiful though, pls i want a cat ;( ]