Finally, Some Good Fucking Food

[A/N. This chapter contains a lot of smut, so if you don't like that, just skip it. Also, if I personally know you, please think before you read and mess up your whole image of me. (This is not relevant for Raven's friends since she apparently doesn't care if people know she's a kinky lil shit) Thank you. Hope the rest enjoy.]

Lance smiled back, almost amused by how quickly the prince had finished his food. Heck, even the way he referred to sex was adorable.

He finished his food as well and drank gulps of water to get the taste off his mouth before turning to the prince again.

"I'm ready, eager prince. But you're already rushing it," he said with a faint chuckle, even more at Keith's expression. "First, you don't just, jump straight to that. Same with kisses. First step of kissing; don't."

He got up and took the blankets from Keith's bags to place them in the leaf bed, his cloak as pillow, before going outside again. He took him by the hand and after he got up they made their way through the tree cave entrance once more.

The burning light was changed for soft yellow and green tones, a faint blue added from the moon above them. Even then Keith's anxiety was almost touchable in the air, inciting Lance to pull him closer to him with a soft giggle.

"Loosen up," he murmured softly, raising a hand to gently lift his chin and brush his thumb across his lip, not a single second breaking eye contact and mantaining that same fond look, before leaning and placing the first kiss on his lips.

It was short and simple, but followed by longer, more worked out kisses time after time, wanting the prince to get used to the feeling and gain confidence before anything else.

Keith tried to keep his breathing steady, completely focusing on the kiss, attempting to be better than last time. It worked somewhat. His and Lance's lips slowly started moving in harmony, and his hands found Lance's chest to lay against.

He'd known he was way too eager for something like this, but who could blame him? He'd barely touched anyone in the last nineteen years, and he was almost getting married to a complete asshole. The Prince couldn't let Lotor define his pleasure. No.

Besides, he truly wanted Lance as close as he could get him. Lance was beautiful, inside and out, and Keith wanted the hunter to touch him more, now that it didn't hurt anymore. His mouth slightly open, he took Lance's bottom lip between his own and pulled on it gently, before diving back into the kiss.

This felt amazing. Lance's lips and tongue and the occasional scrape of teeth were like heaven on his own, and Keith breathed it like air. His hand lowered to the boy's waist as he took a small step closer, still afraid he was doing something wrong. But how could it be wrong when it felt so right?

Sure, his kissing may be a little off from lack of practice, but it wasn't awful, right? At least, not for him. This was a good first step. Kissing Lance didn't need anything else, it was heaven on it's own. That didn't mean Keith didn't still want to continue. Eventually. Just get used to this first. But how to get used to a feeling so incredibly amazing?

Lance grinned between the kisses, letting the prince adapt to his movements before increasing them, kissing him harder and deeper as his hands trailed down his waist.