Take That, Loturd

"A bit to your right... More, more, stop!" Romelle stood still, panting due to exhaustion as she pushed a big, fancy couch from side to side on the library. The sunbathed skin prince tilted his head and hummed thoughtfully, watching it's angle and composition with the rest of the room and deciding if it looked good. 

"Nope. Try that wall over there," he ordered the blonde, sighing before starting to push the heavy furniture across once again, her slim limbs not being adequate for such job. Not like it mattered, she did everything for her prince, from feeding him grapes and massaging him to carrying his stuff and other manual jobs that required speed like delivering letters and messages to the rest of the court. 

This wasn't new, and she couldn't help it either. She'd been a gift from the Queen for her son's sixteenth birthday, owned by him like one would a pet. A bird in a cage. No one could tell him to treat her differently, she was nothing but an object, a slave. She really hoped this castle's court wouldn't suffer the same faith. 

"Mm.... I don't like it. Move it to the previous wall." She could've thrown the couch in his face right there.

Lotor could have been anywhere in the Castle, but Keith was lucky to find him in one of the first rooms he looked. The library. He stopped in his tracks, his leather booths making a faded slipping sound, and took a moment to catch his breath. His stamina had really taken a dive in those two weeks without training or any type of movement. 

This was going to be difficult, but he couldn't give up. For Lance's sake, and for every other servant in this castle. He pushed open the doors and headed straight for the other Prince. He was ordering that poor girl around again, making her do stuff that could clearly have been done by others. 

"Prince Lotor," he said, announcing himself. "I'd like to have a word." At these words, the guards in the room took a step back and turned around, obligated to give them some privacy. The small girl also seized her attempts and hurried to a corner of the room, where she stood still. 

"I've been informed of your attitude regarding my servants, and would like to remind you that they are still not yours to order around, no matter how honoured a guest you are." He tilted his head up, feeling a bit of confidence sparking through him, like being Lance's hero for once, instead of the other way around. 

God, it felt good to speak back against this man. And normally, he would regret it as soon as Lotor struck back, but right now he didn't care what the other Prince thought of him, what he was gonna say.

On the other hand, the albino was completely taken aback by the sudden change of personality in him. Keith had always been rather submissive, a dummy he could push around with relative ease. 

He glared at him, challenging him, intimidating him, offering a second chance to think his own actions through, but Keith held his head high and glance firm. Something had clearly changed on that trip of his. Lotor couldn't know what, how or why, but what mattered was the present, and right now he was looking at a different type of person. A stronger, more confident version of Keith, perhaps the real Keith. 

"Hmph," he puffed before walking to sit on the fainting couch, cross legged and his elbow on the purple pillow to lean his cheek on his fist, grinning widely. The laid back pose indirectly showed Keith how, to Lotor, he wasn't a threat. That he didn't take him seriously or actually capable of something big. He was, in a way, being incredibly offensive. 

"Fancy seeing you here, Yorak," he greeted him, glancing at him down and up afterwards. "I see your dad felt pity and decided to go easy on you? Or perhaps he was just ashamed and didn't want to keep wasting his time on such hopeless failure," he mused with pride.