Virginity Was A Myth Anyway

(A/N. Hello, our loyal readers. We are rewarding you with a second chapter full of smut. Be warned, it gets even dirtier than last time. As usual, please skip this if I personally know you; I won't be able to look you in the eyes again if you read this. (Again, Raven's friends get a free smut pass) Toodles, and enjoy, ya dirty perverts.)

After saying goodbye to Hunk, the brunet took a walk with his bird companion through the woods, close to the castle, until the sky turned dark and the guards began their night shift. As he changed his clothes to merge with the shadows he stared at Blue, who seemed to be staring back at him, almost knowingly. Was she aware of- Hmph. 

"Y'know, Miss, it's very rude to eavesdrop people's conversations," he reproached with a frown, the blue feathered bird chirping in response as if it wasn't her fault they said those things out loud. Lance stuck his tongue out to her as his last argument and headed to the tower, waiting for the guards to move to start climbing.

Once he reached the balcony and took a moment to breathe and relax, he knocked on the halfway open door to announce his presence, slowly walking in afterwards. His eyes followed the faint light of the candle in the desk, Lance lowering his guard once he found Keith there. 

"Hey babe," he greeted him, pulling down his mask and hood while eyeing him with curiosity. Was he writing? He walked to the desk, approaching him to look over his back. Oh! He was drawing! He'd never actually seen the prince drawing before. One of the things he enjoyed the most was looking at Rachel's painting progress. However, she always said she couldn't concentrate if people were staring, so of course he peeked when she wasn't looking. What? He founded it fascinating. Since he didn't draw, he could at least look, right? 

"Can I see?" He placed his hands on the desk to each side of the prince, leaning next to his ear to get a better look. It was a landscape- a very pretty one at that, and he didn't have any reference near. "Woah... That's amazing, Keith," he praised him with honesty, glancing at the tools and recognizing them from the day in the market.  "Aw you're using the pencils I gave you!" he said warm heartedly, glancing back at him with a smile.

Keith's hands faltered as Lance came close, but he wasn't sure whether his blush came from the praise or from Lance's hot breath on his skin. "Thank you, sweetheart. And of course I am, they're the best I have. You'd be surprised how difficult it is around here to find decent pencils." 

He finished the details on a tree and lay down the pencil, turning his head halfway to smile at Lance. "I missed you already," he whispered, closing his book and placing his things back where they belonged. When his boyfriend backed away to give him space, the Prince got up and looked at him properly. Still Lance, still beautiful, still hot. 

"Hey," he breathed. "You look nice." His lover really did look amazing, even more beautiful than usual with that sweet smile on his face. Now, the next step. What was the next step again? He'd never felt his tense around Lance before, like something hung over his head, threatening to fall down, and Keith couldn't tell whether it would be a good thing or not. 

He sauntered over to his boyfriend and swung his arms over his shoulders with a crooked smile. "Very nice." Okay, step one. Open communication. The hard part. "So," he mused, tilting his head. "Are you still up for.. Things?" he asked, quirking his shoulders as if it didn't really matter to him either way. It did matter, it mattered so much.