Sweet And Spicy

[A/N: Dearest readers,
The time has come again, our boys are getting laid. So obviously, this chapter has smut in it, be careful if you want to avoid that. For the rest of you perverts, I hope you enjoy it. ;)]

Being a Prince really wasn't all it was made out to be. The celebrations and victorious duels and the being fed grapes by adoring servants kind of fell into nothingness, when your whole day got taken up by meaningless tasks of little importance, just to make sure each of the two hundred forty seven guests had nothing to whine about tomorrow.

He'd woken up an hour before sunset, tasked with the welcome of their most important trading partner, the emperor of Karthulia, whose ship had arrived at the Daibazaal ports. And so he rode the eight miles down to the docks, high on Kosmo and surrounded by soldiers, and gave the man his most believable, enthusiastic greeting. He'd never known someone that could both act so superior and arrogant, and be that familiar and touchy.

The emperor gave Keith a pat on the back strong enough to nearly throw him in the water, before they both ascended their horses and started the long road back to the castle. The young Prince clenched his teeth each time the large, broad man mentioned his riches, or how 'these filthy peasants' would dirty up his horses hooves, hooves that nearly buckled with the weight on top.

Keith, of course, had to stay civil, knowing his father wanted to make another deal with this man about the exports of coal, so he needed to keep him in a good mood. So he held back his smart tongue, listened to the endless bullshit, and hummed and nodded at the right moments. He sighed out in relief when he could finally hand over the figurative leash of hospitality to his father when they arrived at the castle, and quickly hurried away before he'd have to listen to another story about his lavish parties and the woman he'd juggled around in his life.

Alright, where to go next? His father and Lotor could receive the next few guests on their own - seven more families were expected before the end of the day, filling the guest wing of the Castle nicely.

Keith checked the clock, deciding lunch wouldn't be a bad choice, especially since he still had things to discuss with the cook, and a cake to judge. A wedding cake. Uhg.

His mood skyrocketed the moment he stepped into the kitchen. Not only did the sweet scent of fresh, baked good drift through the air, but there in the middle, stood-

"Lance!" he exclaimed, taking a few quick steps.

Then, his gaze widened and he saw more people. Oh fuck. He cleared his throat, gaze flitting to the large cook and a woman he didn't recognise. He straightened his spine and turned to Hunk, trying not to let his gaze slip to his boyfriend again, fearing he'd already shown too much affection. Still, noone seemed to have heard his yell, them being too distracted with work.

"Good afternoon," he greeted the dark skinned man, balancing on the line between too royal and too familiar. "Have you finished the cake?" His eyes moved around like a dog without a leash, drawn to what most attracted him. Lance looked rested, happy. Had he been working, or just hanging out in the kitchens?

Fighting against his very nature, the Prince met Hunk's eyes again." I'd also like some lunch, if that suits your schedule." Fuck no, don't look at Lance again. Don't do it. No matter how cute he looked, all surprised to find his lover here with him...

Well that was surely unexpected. The hunter had had no plans of seeing his lover any time soon, given his busy itinerary with the wedding preps. Honestly, he wasn't even sure if they would meet each other before the wedding, but there he was; Keith, in all his grace, calling his name through the kitchens. Keith! Was... Calling his name in public- oh.