005

"this sucks" zion told the guys as he walked back into the house after the date with asia.

"what happened" edwin asked in a fatherly tone following zion up the stairs.

"she wasn't into it i could tell" zion said and placed his jacket on the bed, soon all the others appeared behind edwin.

"where did you take her?" brandon asked.

"the movies" zion answered.

"ooou the movies" brandon held up his fist to his mouth making zion feel bad about his choice and earning a punch from edwin.

"why was it so bad?" austin asked and sat next to his friend.

"it was just like... i don't know if you were there you would of known" zion held his head in his hands unable to see his friends but he knew they were all there.

"that's because you took her to the movies" brandon mumbled under his breath. shoving and tussling was heard and the door slammed making zion lift his head seeing that brandon was no longer in the room.

"it was too good to be true anyways, she's a goddess and i'm just, zion" zion dismissed himself. what many didn't know about him was actually how shy, vulnerable, and self conscious he was.

"well how did the date end?" austin asked.

"well" zion had to think "i said i would text her and she said ok" zion remembered giving him an ounce of hope.

"ok, ok that's good news" edwin said cheerful.

"yeah how bout next time you do more of like a group setting so like you guys can get to know each other more?" nick suggested. zion nodded and soon after his friends left his room reassuring him with positive thoughts. he stared at the ceiling questioning why he even had a shot with this girl that was way out of his league. his thoughts flooded his mind making it seem impossible to fall asleep, but soon enough he did.

saturday

asia woke up with a pounding in her head. she massaged her temple as she sat up and paused looking at her floor which was cluttered with wine bottles and glasses. her feet dragged across the ground to her bathroom as she attempted to be productive. after asia showered, brushed, and put on an oversized sweatshirt she made her way downstairs and to her car. no matter how bad she felt she knew starbucks coffee would make her feel better.

"your kidding right?" asia groaned because the line at the starbucks drive through was ten cars long. asia complained to herself and pulled into a spot. she pulled down the car mirror to look at how big her bags were considering she wasn't wearing any makeup.

"yeeshh" asia looked at her skin and then pulled sunglasses out of the glove box that were way to big for her face but were some how in style. she grabbed her bag from the passenger seat and walked into the coffee shop. asia waited in line until she finally ordered her cappuccino and waited at the pick up station.

"asia?" asia looked around confused but then saw a guy that she had met at the party sophie forced her to go to. she took a second to remember the boys name.

"edwin right?" asia questioned her memory. the boy smiled and stood by her waiting for his coffee as well.

"hey what are you doing tonight?" the boy asked asia after a few seconds of silence.

"nothing i don't think" asia replied.

"well we're throwing a party feel free to stop by" edwin invited her. asia was tempted to say no because of how awkward it was last time she saw zion but she also yearned to say yes to see that boy again.

"yeah i'll stop by" he smiled at her response.

"here i'll give you my number and i'll text you the address and time" edwin reached in his pocket for his phone. the two exchanged numbers and got their coffees and then went their separate ways.

later

edwin
hey so the party is at 173 sunset boulevard starts at 8 but feel free to stop by whenever

asia
kk thanks

after that text asia looked at her phone to see that it was already 6:30 barley leaving her enough time to get ready. asia did her everyday makeup with a little extra lip gloss and decided on a denim set. by the time she looked at the clock again it was 7:50 meaning she would be late, but she didn't care. she slipped on her white air forces ones because she didn't feel like having her feet hurt and got in her car and drove to the house.

"i think this is it" asia peaked out her window to the house she was parked across from to see lights flashing through the windows. something she hated doing was showing up to party's alone but despite her begging sophie, scarlett, and kian they all said no. she opened the front door and she scrunched her nose because of the strong alcohol smell. just like the last party asia barley knew anyone so she made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a coke. the girl said hi to a few people and made her way to the backyard where half the party was. she sat down on a brick wall that was about three feet from the ground and sipped her non alcoholic drink. 

"i found her!" i heard someone scream. i turned my head confused and saw edwin walking towards me with brandon.

"hey guys" i smiled and jumped down from the wall hugging both of them.

"what's up witchu?" brandon asked me

"not much not much" asia replied and sat back down where she was before.

"you having fun?" edwin asked still standing in front of her but brandon sat down next to her.

"yeah, the only people i know are you guys though" asia said and they both nodded.

"i know someone who is excited to see you" edwin poked my arm and smiled at me while i just rolled my eyes and smiled.

"so i heard the date didn't go to well" brandon said.

"yeah, it was a little rough" i admitted "it was just like we couldn't talk because of the movie you know"

"i told him" brandon exclaimed and put his hands up in the air.

"well think of this as a second date he is in the house now" brandon hopped off the wall and put his hands out in front of me to help me. i grabbed his hands, hopped down and pulled down my skirt. all three of us walked inside to see zion dancing on the table while the music blared. edwin and brandon left my side and i went to the kitchen for another coke, i didn't feel like drinking tonight. i watched him dance on the table while everyone danced around him from a far smiling and laughing at how into it he was. and then we met eyes, his body continued to move but his eyes were locked on me. i smiled at him and he smiled back continuing to dance until the song was over.