036

"what do you mean, we can't stay here?" zion laughed. asia moved from his arms tangling her left hand in her hair while holding the letter with the other.

"can't you see z, he is here, in la, because of me" asia shook the note in her hand "he's dangerous z"

"asia he's your father, he would never hurt you" zion cape to asias side trying to comfort her.

"that's the point he would do anything to protect me. if reese laid another finger on me he is dead. constant servalince, no privacy, association with the empire again. do you know how hard it was to get out of that, to restart, get a clean slate!?" asia began to yell at zion "i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i shouldn't be yelling at you" asia began to cry. "my dad, he's a terrible person. he will tear everyone i love from me if he is here, meaning you, the guys, my friends"

"shhh it's all good baby, i'm here" zion rocked asia in his arms, he took a long pause "let's get away then, you wanna go i'm right by your side"

"are you sure? your career the guys-"

"aige i'm positive, if i'm not with you i'd go insane. i'm gonna be by your side" zion leaned down and kissed her forehead and pulled her back into his chest. although his speech was very convincing to himself and asia, he still worried about what would happen when he was gone.

"we have to go now, for all i know he already has his people here" asia rushed towards the bedroom and began packing her clothes in a suitcase not caring if she missed anything. in ten minutes she was packed and jumped in the car and headed to zions house. zion ran into the house, asia following slowly behind.

"hey z- ok i see how it is" brandon greeted zion as he ran in but zion ran by him without saying anything "is he good?" brandon asked pointing behind him walking over to asia who just walked through the door.

"yeah, uhh we're going to get away for a lil" asia said trying to spare the details.

"where ya guys heading?" brandon asked innocently.

"it's complicated, we will explain later" brandon furrowed his eyebrows at asia as she walked back outside to the car. meanwhile zion was quickly packing his bag which consisted mostly of hoodies and jeans.

"so you disappearing?" brandon asked leaning in the doorway of zions room.

"..." zion gave no response.

"aige told me you guys were getting away" brandon stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"you seen my denim hat?" zion asked brandon ignoring brandons previous attempts at talking. zion started walking around the room looking for it, giving brandon the chance to see that zion was packing for all four seasons, implying that he either didn't know where he was going or was going to be gone for a while.

"so your just not gonna tell us?" brandon asked concerned, thankfully for zion brandon was the only one home, unlucky for brandon because if the other guys were here they would of helped him stop him.

"look b it's complicated, i'll tell you when i can tell you" zion admitted and zipped up his suitcase and grabbed the jacket that was on his bed. zion walked by brandon towards the car.

"z!" brandon called out making zion stop and turn around.

"text me when you can" brandon walked towards him dapping him up.

"i will" and at that zion left the house for the last time in a while...