006

the tall boy hopped down from the table and another guy took his place. he grabbed his drink from the chair and started walking towards asia who leaned up against a wall. a part of asia's stomach turned seeing zion walk towards her, she was nervous and she loved it.

"wow didn't know you had it in you" asia smiled at the boy who was sweating a little.

"you don't know a lot about me" the two smiled at each other. zion motioned for the two to go outside and asia nodded. they walked through the crowd and found a relatively empty space near the side of the house.

"how are you?" zion asked asia as they took a seat next to each other.

"good, you?" asia asked him.

"good" and that was just the beginning of their conversation. the two laughed like nobody else existed and joked like there was no tomorrow. the zion that asia saw tonight was completely different then the zion she saw at the movies, he was more confident, comfortable, and engaged. she knew that being around this boy was dangerous, but once again the fact that she didn't know the outcome about being around him made her curious.

"it's kinda cold" asia commented at the temperature drop.

"i'll keep you warm" asia smiled at zions cheesy line. zion picked up the girls legs from the ground and placed them on his lap pulling his jean jacket off and putting it over her legs. his hands lingered at her shins begging for her touch, but he didn't want to cross any lines.

"so are we going to talk about our first date or not?" asia laughed.

"damn you had to bring it up" zion squinted his eyes and shook his head as if he tried to block it out and the memory came back.

"yeah i did" she laughed and bit the side of her empty red solo cup. zions hands finally made their way on to her legs after he tested the water for a few minutes.

"let's make a deal forget about it and i'll take you on a real first date" he held out his pinky and asia wrapped hers around his, promising she would forget, but how could she ever forget a date like that.

"let's go inside it is getting cold" zion said and asia agreed. he picked up the jacket off of her legs and held it in his hand and grabbed asia's with his other. zion entered the house first leading asia in behind him. people danced all around them as she was being lead through the main floor not aware of where he was taking her. eventually he stopped in a garage that was attached to their house. asia admired the set up on the desk as they walked through and sat on the couch.

"do you sing?" asia asked zion who reassumed his position with asia's legs on top of his and now his hands at her knees.

"a little" zions shy side started to peak out a little bit more which asia thought was adorable.

"sing me something" zion looked at her with an unsure look but eventually gave in because she was so fricken cute. he gently placed her legs back on the ground and pushed himself back up from the couch. his eyes wandered through multiple tracks they had saved on the computer.

"sing that one" asia pointed to a random song as she leaned on the back of his chair. zion clicked the song and the instrumental started to play, he cleared his throat getting ready to sing while asia waited like a child.

"can you hear me?
am i way too loud for you?
bro, there's lizards in the lobby
what the hell am i supposed to do?
there's a snake behind the desk
i think i walked in a god damn zoo"

zion sang his heart out for the girl who stood in front of him. asia admired how clearly passionate zion was about singing. as he finished up the last word asia erupted with applause.

"stop" zion insisted getting a bit red.

"no you were amazing" asia looked at the boy in the eyes to show that she really meant it. she took his hands in hers and stood closer "i mean it" she said in just above a whisper. zion slowly took the opportunity to kiss asia and began to slowly lean in.

i wrapped my hands around zions neck still not breaking eye contact. i leaned in as well meeting his lips in the middle. our lips connected and meshed together perfectly you would think we were meant for each other. god his lips are so smooth and he is i think the best kisser i have kissed before. my hands moved from the back of his neck to up tangled in his dreads. zions hands moved down my body from my waist to resting on my butt which made butterfly's swarm my stomach. we both slowly pulled away after ending the long kiss with a shorter one. i immediately looked down and laughed a little in awe of how that felt like the missing piece of my puzzle.

"hey look at me" zion lifted my chin with his finger softly making me look him in the eyes "your beautful" his hand brushed a loose piece of hair behind my ear and rested his hand on my cheek. as a response i leaned in and kissed him one last time trying to savor the feeling.

"go on a date with me tomorrow night" zion stated as we pulled away from each other.

"ok" i smiled up at him.

"wanna go back?" he asked me rested his hands on my waist.

"not really" in reality i wanted to stay here with him in our own little world. at that he smiled and shifted us so he was facing the computer but still had his arms around me. he leaned over and shuffled a playlist full of slower songs. the two of us swayed to the music in the middle of the dimly lit garage. i could hear his heart beat quicken and slow down as we danced to the music together.

i wish this night would never end.