008

you would think zion would be able to sleep peacefully that night with the girl of his dreams cuddled up next to him, but no. worried rushed through his mind, are we moving too fast? does she genuinely like me? do i smell ok? zion started to sweat and knew he had to get out of bed before he totally broke down. zion slowly got out of bed leaving asia peacefully and went to the back to get some fresh air.

asia woke up to the feeling of emptiness next to her. she knew she fell asleep with zion next to her but she was unsure where he went. she wait a few minutes to see if he was in the bathroom but after five she began to get worried considering it was three am. asia got out of the bed and wandered downstairs to check if zion was ok. she looked all around but didn't see anything, until she caught the glimpse of the back light on. asia inched closed to the back door and saw zion sitting outside on a chair smoking something.

"you alright?" i slid open the door startling zion a bit.

"uh yeah, just a lot on my head" he admitted and held the blunt between his pointer finger and thumb letting his arm draped over the arm rest.

"you wanna talk about it?" i asked him not trying to pry but to let him know i was there if he needed me.

"no"

"ok" i pulled a chair next to him and sat down pulling my knees up to my chest and holding zions hand. we both sat there in a healing silence and looked up at the stars.

"you wanna go back inside now?" zion asked holding my hand.

"do you need more time or are you good?" i asked him making sure he was ok.

"i'm good" he replied and we both got up and headed back inside. we climbed back into bed silently but this time zion rested his head on my chest. my fingers massaged his head as his hands rubbed up and down my legs.

"you know im there for you right, even though we just met?"

"yeah i know"

the morning

zion woke up early the next morning barley getting any more sleep. he smiled at seeing asia sound asleep and went down stairs to get some food for the two of them.

"asia still here?" austin asked as i walked into the kitchen pulling a sweatshirt over my head.

"yeah" i replied picking up a piece of bacon and eating it.

"you guys have fun last night?" brandon teased zion.

"we just fell asleep that's it" zion said truthfully, he wasn't ashamed, to be perfectly honest zion wasn't that kind of guy "i had another attack" zion blurted out and the kitchen fell silent besides the sizzling of the bacon.

these attacks happened every so often but more often then zion would like. when he was having an attack everything felt like it was crushing down on him and no matter now hard he tried to fight it he couldn't it over took his body.he head was flooded with thoughts that made him want to burst out and cry even if he wasn't sad. his muscles became so stressed that he physically shook unable to control it. barley anything could calm zion down during theses attacks besides fresh air, time, and weed.

austin slowly turned around to face his friend conceded for his health "how long did it last?"

"ten minutes, not a bad one" in all honestly ten minutes was nothing he has been stuck like that for more than thirty before.

"what did you do to calm down?" austin asked him again concerned.

"morning" asia appeared in the kitchen.

"morning" i replied stopping austin and my conversation. i walked over to the cabinet and got asia and i plates and put some eggs and bacon on both of them. i placed them down on the table and asia joined me.

"thank you" she smiled at me.

"no problem" i replied.

after breakfast

"i'll see you later ok?" asia stood at the door to my room and played with my hands.

"yeah" i smiled down at her and pulled her into a hug. after she pulled away she walked out the door. i listened for the front door to close and when it did i rested back down in my bed to get some sleep.