032

"be careful" asia warned zion as he started to get out of the car and walk to the door of the prettymuch house.

"don't worry baby i'm fine trust" zion smiled back at asia and let himself into the house. asia followed behind him after parking her car and walked through the front door shutting it behind her. she had thought about what she would tell the guys, but if they knew reese laid a hand on her they would all rage.

"hey aige what's up?" brandon came out from his room and greeted asia.

"not much" asia gave him a friendly hug.

"what happened?" brandon bent down a bit to take a room at asias neck which was still bruised up.

"nothing" asia lied "it's probably just the lighting you know?"

"yeah" brandon nodded his head suspiciously and walked back to his room. asia released a huge sigh of relief and went upstairs to zions room.

"z you can't play fortnite you have a concussion" asia said taking the controller out of zions hand making him pout.

"what am i supposed to do then?" zion asked.

"rest" asia replied placing the controller down on his dresser and sitting on his bed "only a week, you can survive"

"no i can't" zion fake pouted and joined asia on the bed snuggling into her neck. asia just laughed at zion and his need to play fortnite.

"b asked me what was up with my neck"

"what did you say?" zion asked not moving an inch.

"i said it was probably just the lighting" asia replied scratching zions neck.

"you not gonna tell them?"

"i'm not planning on telling anyone" asia sighed. zion picked up his head and placed a kiss on asias cheek.

"do what you want baby, it's yours to tell"

"i just don't know what i want to do yet" asia sighed.

one week later

"so now that i can watch tv again" zion walked towards asia placing his forehead on hers and took her hands in his "i was thinking...."

"thinking what" asia smiled not removing her eyes from his lips.

"guys night?" zion said in just above a whisper.

"i don't care as long as it's not at my place" asia shrugged and pulled her head away from his so that she could look in his eye.

"well....." zion trailed off scratching the back of his neck.

"it's girls night tonight. it's my turn this week, i already switched days with charlotte because of guys night last week" asias voice had a hint of annoyance but not enough for her to let go of zion.

"please guys night downstairs girls night upstairs" zion stick out his bottom lip.

"and what's wrong with your house!" asia raised her brows questioning him but also tried to hide the smile on her face.

"cmon you know that the crib isn't big enough for guys night. plus we don't want randos to show up only the elite know your address"

"the elite huh?" asia smiled making fun of zion.

"mhm" zion smiled pulling asias waist towards him kissing her lips.

"fine" she rolled her eyes playfully still having a huge smile on.

"you da best, you da  you da  the best, you da  you da best, the best i ever had, the best i ever had th-"

"shut up i need to tell the girls that the guys are coming over now" asia pushes zions face away from her and walked over to her phone that was laying on her bed. asia picked up her phone half laying on her bed about to text the guys when zion laid right on top of her.

"your so heavy" asia laughed at the sudden weight added.

"ooooohhhhh how much i love you baby" zion yelled while squealing his hands around asias waist.

"i love you too baby" asia said to zion and brought up the girls group chat so she could tell them the newest addition to their what was supposed to be peaceful night.

"hey you guys talk bout me in that group chat?" zion asked with a smile on his face as he say his name in a text from asia to the girls, to which asia quickly scrolled up so he couldn't see it.

"of course we do, but you ain't aloud to see it" asia said as she typed the message the to girls. before she could finish the message zion snatched the phone from her hand and scrolled up to read the message that asia sent.

vagina squad🤑🌮

soph 🛏
i bet zions packing

char🍾
retweet

aige🦖
🤐
aige🦖
y'all forget that ZION is MY boyfriend

scar 🔪
we didn't forget but your OUR girl

"i'm flattered really" zion returned asias phone to her and smiled chessily.

"don't flatter yourself too much" asia sat up and patted his chest as she walked out of the door.

"what does that mean!?" zion yelled assuming she said something that he wouldn't like.

later

there was a knock at the door announcing that the guys had gotten here. without needing someone inside to open it they let themselves in and made themselves at home in the living room. behind the guys strolled in the girl confused as to why the guys were here.

"hey guys, oh what hey guys" asia said first greeting the guys zion invited over and then her friends.

"hey" they all greeted asia.

"you guys are going downstairs" asia said to all the guys on the sofa.

"ughhhhh" they all whined.

"yeah sorry" all the girls waved them as they walked downstairs complaining.

"i brought rosè" scarlett held up the bottle of wine right as asia shut the door to the basement.

"thank god" sophie exclaimed running to the kitchen to grab glasses. the girl's made themselves comfortable in the living room where the guys previously sat.