011

asia climbed into the back of her uber that was heading towards maddie's house where she left her car. asia knew she couldn't stay alone and she knew that she needed one person right now. asia slipped her phone out of her purse and started to call her ex gabe.

"asia?" gabe answered the phone.

"can you come to my house i need to talk" asia said and gabe told her he would meet her there. asia arrived at her car thanked the uber and drove home. when she pulled into her driveway gabe was standing outside of his car waiting.

"what happened?" gabe asked as he opened her car door for him.

"alex called again" asia said as she slid out and walked towards her front door with one of her closet friends. alex and asia dated a while back when she first moved to la. let's just say it didn't work out but alex didn't want to let go. after asia met gabe and they never officially dated but they both say they were together when people ask about it now. what happened between them was simply timing so the two stayed very close, but that was all three years ago.

"what did he say?" gabe asked me as we sat down on the couch.

"he wanted to stay here because he got kicked out again"i hugged a pillow to my chest "he just doesn't get it,i don't love him anymore. i gave him everything and now that i finally stopped i'm happy, but he always finds a way to ruin it." gabe looked at me apologetically and brought me into a hug.

"i think you should block him" gabe said "you have told him to not contact you but he doesn't listen. i hate to be childish and suggest you do it but every time he calls it hurts you and i can't bare to see you hurt again." i nodded my head and got my phone out. i tapped on his contact and blocked his number, even though i hated doing it gabe was right.

"come on you need to sleep it's still dark out" gabe pulled a blanket over me and got off the couch so i could lay down. when i laid my head on the pillow my eyes fluttered shut and i was asleep.

zions pov:

"pssstt austin" i whispered into austin's room but in response he just threw a pillow at the door. i closed the door taking the hint and walked to brandons door. i opened it slowly to see brandon and maggie cuddling together sound asleep.

"b" i whispered. i waited a second and his eyes slowly opened.

"what z" brandon groaned waking maggie up.

"asia's ex called and then she left" i said and both of them had their eyes closed but i'm pretty sure they were listening.

"was she going to see him?" brandon asked.

"no, well i don't know but she seemed pretty sad/angry about it"

"he probably brought stuff back that she didn't want to get brought back, i bet she just went home to sleep in her own bed and clear her thoughts" maggie said shifting around in brandons arms.

"should i text her?" i asked them.

"go to her house, see if she's ok" brandon said and maggie nodded.

"ok thanks guy" i rushed out of the room and rushed to asia's house. i walked up to her front door and knocked on it lightly just in case she was asleep already i didn't want to wake her up. i stood there patiently waiting. i was about to turn around when i heard the lock click and a guy wearing what i could guess was pajamas opened the door.

"what's up man?" he asked me seemingly wide awake.

"is asia home?" i asked him.

"yeah she's sleeping though, can i take a message?" the guy asked me. did they sleep together? is that her boyfriend? am i her side man?

"um tell her zion stopped by the see if she was alright" i said and turned around.

"alright man" he said from behind me.