061

"so you like dyed it all" asia commented as zion showed off his freshly bleached hair.

"yeah you like?" zion asked with a smile.

"uhhh, i have to see it in person" asia admitted staring at zion through the phone screen "you have a show tonight?"

"yeah in seattle" zion replied snacking on some carrots and hummus.

"your gonna kill it" asia smiled at him.

"damn i miss you mama" zion gushed looking at his fiancé through the screen "i wish you could be here"

"me too, but hey only like two weeks left" asia smiled hopefully.

"anyone hit on you while i've been gone" zion raised an eyebrow.

"don't worry i just flashed them my ring" asia picked up her hand and flashed her ring to zion

"damn that guy must really love you" zion said.

"and i really love him" asia replied sitting down on the couch "i got to go i have a phone call in five minutes"

"ok, love you mama"

"love you too baby"

15 days later

asia walked out of the boston airport and took a breath of fresh air. she looked around at all the other people doing exactly what she was, trying to find her ride. she looked down at her watching seeing that it was 11:21 pm. the airport was relatively dead besides the few late night flights including hers.

text messages

mamas 🤤💕
your late

big head 🤦🏽‍♂️💖
i miss you too

mamas 🤤💕
all i'm saying is i came from la and it's chilly here

big head 🤦🏽‍♂️💖
sounds like a you problem

mamas 🤤💕
i'm bouta hop back on that plane

big head 🤦🏽‍♂️💖
don't
read at 11:25

mama
read at 11:25

you know i'm joking
read at 11:26

🥺
read at 11:26

mamas🤤💕
i better see you pull up soon or i am

asia rolled her eyes playfully at her phone and shoved it in her back pocket. asia missed zion so much that she knew the guys would get mad at the fact that she would take so long to hug them.

"ayo mama let me get that number!" a voice sang from her right side. initially she ignored it but then realized who's voice it was. she looked to her side to see zion and the guys getting out of the car. asia smiled running towards the guys. she jumped into zions arms not caring about her suitcase and hugged him very tightly.