054

zion waited until asia was asleep next to him to make the phone call he had been waiting for since asia and his mom got home. zion tip toed out of bed down to his gameroom down stairs. zion clicked on his monitor that played the theme music from fortnite quietly just in case asia woke up.

"zion baby what's up!" tony screamed energetically into the phone.

"i gotta question tony and i need you to tell me straight up" zion replied worried.

"what's up z?" tony asked concerned.

"did asia see the ring box?"

"your mom did, but i played it off. i said that it was another clients and it was placed in there by accident." tony replied calmly.

"did they believe it?" zion asked worried, running his hands threw his dreads.

"100%" tony replied.

"thank god" zion sighed and hung up the phone abruptly. zion sighed a breath of relied and turned his monitor off walking back up stairs. he climed back into his side of the bed and embraced asias back wrapping his arms around her stomach. she squirmed at his sudden touch but relaxed herself once again.

"where did you go?" asia questioned zion, her voice so weak it was barley heard in the silent room.

"downstairs to answer a call" zion truthfully replied and rested his head down next to asias.

the next morning

"im going to wolfies today" zion said in between his bites of eggs and fruit that asia has made for him.

"you know if the guys are around?" asia asked making herself a plate of the eggs and fruit and standing across from zion resting her elbows of the countertop picking at the fruit.

"yeah i think nick and ed are, why?" zion asked.

"wanna chill with them we haven't in a minute" asia admitted.

"mamas i'm all for that but you got to stop picking at your food like that and take a full bite" zion said examining the way she was taking tiny bites of the fruit.

"i'm just not feelin good today" asia admitted and moved her plate so that she could sit next to zion. zion shifted in his seat so that he was no facing asia. he placed his hands on her bare legs and rubbed them up and down avoiding the silk from her victoria secret pj set.

"what's up" zion asked, his way of asking what hurt.

"i don't know my stomach i'm kinda nauseous" asia sighed making zions eyes nearly pop out of his head.

"you think your pregnant?" zion asked excitedly.

"what no...." asia trailed off thinking it could be true "i'm just having an off day, don't worry" asia smiled at zion peaking his lips. asia then proceeded to shove a few bites into her mouth and pour her half eaten plate onto zions. "i'm going to go get ready and meet up with the guys" asia pecked zions lips and headed up stairs quickly.

although she wanted nothing more than a family, the actually thought of her being pregnant, especially at this moment, terrified her. asia closed her bedroom door and took a deep breath trying to relive the wash of anxiety that just over took her. she grabbed a random pair of leggings from on top of her bed and tossed on a sweater that was laying on top of an unpacked box. asia said one last bye to zion before she hopped in her car going to the guys house hoping that one of them were around to do something.