040

3 months later
thailand

"zion?" asia called out to zion as they laid out on the beach.

"sup baby" zion replied.

"i miss home" asia admitted.

"you wanna go back to the room and talk?" zion asked asia sitting up from his chair. asia shyly nodded and they grabbed their belongings and started to walk back to their room. although the past four/five months had been amazing they both missed home, especially asia. that was partially the reason why asia didn't want to leave thailand, she felt a little at home here. they walked through the hall of their resort and made it to their room. zion opened the door for them to reveal a man standing with his back to the door looking at the view.

"reese?" asia squinted

"it's really beautiful here isn't it" reese turned to the couple.

"how did you find us?" asia asked him remaining in the doorway still.

"you know it was difficult, very difficult" reese laughed "you gave me some trouble you know that" reese nodded.

"well i didn't come here for nothing, i have news"

"what?" asia asked, she knew it had to be important if he was here.

"you can come back home" reese blankly stated. asia looked up to zion shocked and then back at reese.

"what do you mean?" asia asked him.

"jefe is dead. i'm in charge now" reese excluded the part where he pulled the trigger, but asia hated violence more than she hated him. asia stood there in shock, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"we can go home" asia pulled zion into a hug which he returned.

"thank you" asia walked towards reese and brought him into a hug, despite all the terrible things he has done, he was the reason she was going home.

"jefe is a good fit no?" reese asked asia and zion. making asia laugh and slap his shoulder.

"no, your going by reese" asia laughed at him but said in a stern voice at the same time.