027

the guys and asia walked with their managers to show them their seats. zion and austin slipped ahead of everyone else excited to see all the different and iconic artists while brandon and edwin left to go take pictures leaving nick and asia to walk alone at their own pace.

"this is crazy" nick looked around in awe of what he had accomplished.

"i know right" asia agreed.

"you know we owe a lot to you" nick held his hands in his pockets and looked down at his feet as they continued to walk.

"what do you mean?" asia asked confused because she knew they got here on their own.

"with zion" nick looked up and nodded his head in his direction. they watched him and austin point around and watched them drop their jaws even lower than they were before making them laugh. "he's been different ever since you. he is happy, healthy, actually excited about what's to come, we all owe it to you, and we mean it"

"i didn't know you were one to get emotional" asia smiled with tears boarding her eyes. she always thought she helped zion but she never imagined that she could help him that much, and hearing that she helped the person she is madly in love with made her heart melt.

"not usually but about family, i'll always be a sensitive guy" nick laughed. asia brought him into a hug and sucked up her tears. they arrived at the aisle and took their seats waiting for it to start.

two minutes before show starts

"aye you seen b and ed?" their manager asked coming to the end of the aisle. the four of them shook their heads making the manager shake his head.

"we're coming we're coming!" ed yelled as him and brandon ran down the main aisle and slide into their seats just as the show started.

"we're the hell did you guys go?" asia asked edwin who sat to her right.

"i met jhene aiko!" edwin screamed.

"ok don't lie" asia laughed in his face and directed her attention towards the people speaking to the camera on stage.

"he's telling the truth" brandon said biting into a redvine and letting it hang from his mouth. asia looked back at edwin in shock and grabbed his arm. she lifted her self from her seat slightly to look around the rows for jhene aiko, and eventually spotted her and big sean sitting together. asia admired their relationship even though the weren't together they were still best friends.

"holy shit!" asia squeezed edwins arm.

"shit asia let go" edwin slapped her hand and she let go.

"sorry" asia gave him a forced smile.

later

"aige!" zion whispered over brandon, austin and edwin to his girlfriend who sat on the inner most seat of all of them.

"what" asia whispered back leaning forward so that she could see zion.

"i have to pee but i don't think i'm aloud to get up" he whispered to asia.

"bitch hold it your a grown man" asia laughed back at him making him wave his arm in the air dismissing her.