065

"it's been a while hasn't it" asia replied not surprised that reese was reaching back out to her.

"how was the show?" reese asked.

"i should get used to the fact that i can't hide anything" asia laughed sarcastically. she sat down shrugging off her jacket.

"ohhh by the way, congratulations!" reese laughed on the other end of the phone.

"thank you" asia replied rolling her eyes playfully

"you know i thought it would take him longer if were being honest"

"well i'm glad it didn't" asia replied unbothered.

"real question is if i'm invited to the wedding?" reese asked.

"as long as you don't bring any goons your allowed" asia replied.

"i'm offended" reese pretended to be hurt by asias comment.

"so you need anything?" asia asked reese knowing that he wouldn't be calling for nothing.

"i feel as though we need to chat in person, how does miami sound?" reese said referring to where they grew up "perhaps i can catch a show?"

"i'm not going to the miami show...that's like two weeks from now, i'm going home after the north carolina show" asia replied.

"you know i wouldn't ask you if it wasn't important" reese tried to convince asia.

"i mean it wasn't planned but i wouldn't be complaining to have an excuse to stay with z a bit longer" asia thought out loud.

"perfect i'll text you then!" reese said sounding genuinely happy on the other end of the phone.

"i guess i'll see you then" asia laughed to herself quietly and hung up the phone. she looked down at her phone not being able to picture what reese could tell her. she shrugged it off and went back into the main room to see zion was on live.

"oh here she is" zion said as asia walked back in and went to sit next to him. asia sat next to him and zion wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his cheek on her shoulder. "show them your ring" zion said holding asias right hand.

"isn't it beautiful" asia said holding up her hand to the camera.

"custom made by tony my boy" zion said looking at the ring as well.

when are you getting married?

"when are we getting married?" asia read the question and looked at zion "we talked about a spring wedding, but honestly were not sure" asia shrugged and zion nodded in agreement.

do you guys play fortnite together?

"do we play fortnite together? asia watches me play sometimes she'll try" zion replied

"it's not as fun if your not good so i opt to watch" asia laughed.

"yeah she sucks" zion laughed.

what do you call zion?

"what do i call zion? uhhhh like baby or babe, i don't really know what ever comes to mind. but it terms of like formal name i don't think i've ever called you caleb" asia admitted "it just seems to formal. the first time i met him i met him a zion so i guess it just stuck"

"ion look like a caleb that's why" zion replied sucking his teeth. he leaned closer to the phone looking at the comments.

are you friends with the other guys?

"am i friends with the guys. no i hate all of them" asia replied in a serious tone but obviously she was joking.

"rude" austin shook his head at asia. asia in response pouted her lips in his direction.

"i'm seriously offended, no more mcdonald's runs to get ice cream with you" brandon rolled his eyes.

"they big mad" zion laughed at asia.

you guys should start a youtube!

"a youtube channel oh hell naw!" zion yelled scaring asia.

"yeahhh, no" asia chuckled "we like to share what we want on social media cause it's a big part of both of our jobs but like youtube is just really up close and personal" asia explained

"oh i have something to tell you" asia said looking at zion. zion nodded and asia whispered in his ear "how would you feel if i stayed until miami?" zion leaned back and looked at asia shocked.

"how can you do that with work!?" zion said excitedly.

"my manager figured everything out, so...." asia waited for his response.

"hell yeah!" zion screamed and pulled asia onto his lap so he could hug her. he pulled away and kissed her lips twice before remembering they were on live.

"listen here folks, we just got word that we are going to have an extra member joining us until the miami show" zion spoke loudly in a pilots voice.