016

"one spicy chicken sandwich from pop eyes" zion handed the bag to asia as he walked into her house. he kicked off his shoes and followed her to her living room.

"i'm so excited!" asia held the bag with both her hands excitedly and ran to up onto the couch. she crossed her legs and began to open the bag. zion just laughed at her and followed her to the couch sitting down next to her.

"you want some?" asia asked holding out the sandwich for him while covering her mouth full with her other hand. zion accepted and took a bite then giving her the sandwich back.

"so" asia took another bite "i wanna say sorry about the temporary ghosting"

"what ghosting?" zion laughed.

"seriously, i know what it feels like and it doesn't feel good" asia said seriously to zion. even though he did. admit that it hurt him a bit, asia had him wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know it.

"it's ok really, it happens to the best of us" zion smiled an understanding smile. zions understanding attitude was confusing to asia. every other time she did something wrong in a relationship there wasn't any understanding coming from the other side, she was usually the one doing all the forgiving.

"no"

"no?" zion question asia's semi mad mood.

"i want you to be mad" asia commanded him.

"what?" zion asked confused.

"i want you to be mad, or at least show a little sign of annoyance" asia tried to lay out what his actions should of looked like like a parent trying to teach a baby how to walk.

"im not mad though" zion laughed a little still confused.

"of course your not" asia threw her hands up dramatically still with one holding onto the last two bites of her sandwich. like i said, this was all knew to asia. she knew she was falling for zion and hard. everything he did made her heart happy a way that none of her other boyfriends have ever done. this was just another reason to fall harder and asia didn't want that to happen, at least not this quick. but at this point it was too late, asia was in the deepest stage of falling she could be.

"i'm sorry i'm just not mad" zion shrugged.

"and there you go again" asia dropped her hands so that they slapped against her legs. there he was again being perfect, apologizing for something that wasn't even his fault. "i'm sorry it's just" asia huffed pullig her knees to her stomach "your just you and ugh" asia aggressively threw herself back onto the couch.

"it's ok breathe" zion rubbed her leg making asia cover her eyes, she could get herself to accept that she has found the one and he was sitting right next to her.

"why are you so nice" asia asked still laying on her back with zion rubbing her leg just making him laugh "i'm serious"

"i don't know why" zion replied truthfully.

"well your too nice, and it's making me fall harder for you and i need you to be mad at me for one second so that i can stop falling so hard" asia let out in one breath.

"asia" zion started making asia assume he was going to try and be nice again "i'm very mad that you ghosted me especially considering that the next time we hung out i was going to ask you to be my girlfriend." asia propped herself up onto her elbows and look at him in disbelief.

"come again?" asia stuttered out.

"i said i'm mad at you because next time we hung out i was going to ask you to be my girlfriend" zion smiled but tried his best to hide it. asia just looked at him in shock waiting for the 'just kidding' or 'i got you!' but neither came, just a room full of silence.

"me?" asia sat up and faced zion.

"yeah i think you" zion joked looking around the empty house but setting his eyes back onto asia.

"i'll be your girlfriend" asia smiled innocently at him. zion exchanged the look and leaned in to give her a kiss she wanted to savor for ever.

"how are you feeling girlfriend?"zion asked as he pulled away.

"feeling like i need to cuddle boyfriend" asia rested her head on zions shoulder trying to hide her ridiculously big smile. without saying anything zion hugged asia and picked her up laying them both down on the couch together so that zion was laying on his stomach in between asia's legs. the show started playing but asia and zion both couldn't watch the tv. the two sat there in the lightly lit room just looking at eachother and smiling crazily. asia's hands were twisting zions dreads as zions hands rubbed circles on asia's lower back.

"your my girlfriend" zion said. asia scrunched her nose in reply melting zions heart.