021

after the long night the last thing asia wanted to do was be alone. she walked up the drive way with her shoes in her hand and unlocked the door with her phone. she placed her shoes at the entry way and walked quietly up the stairs. she tip toed to the end of the hall and let herself into the last bedroom on the left. 

"hey" zion said with a confused look on his face as he sat streaming fortnite.

"are you almost done?" asia asked not walking in any more than the two steps it took to walk into the room and close the door.

"slat! i'm hoppin off gang" zion spoke into his head set and then turned off the computer "what's up?" he asked concerned walking over to where asia stood.

"yeah let's talk after i put something comfy on" asia nodded and then walked into zions closet. her eyes brushed over all his t shirts until they laid eyes on this old beat up white nike shirt that fell to her mid thigh. asia undid the zipper of her dress and let it drop to the ground and threw on the t shirt.

"i love that shirt on you" zion smiled at the sight of his girlfriend in his clothes. asia responded with a half smiled and sat on the bed pulling the covers over her legs and leaning back onto a pillow. zion jumped into the bed trying to lighten the mood, but asias face remained the same, emotionless. zion wrapped his arms around asia pulling her into his chest. "take your time baby" he reassured her.

"i saw alex tonight" asia started and then continued to tell the story from that nights previous events. asia let a few tears fall which she quickly wiped away, but so did zion. "don't cry bubs please don't cry" asia wiped a tear from zions face.

"i'm not" zion said seriously.

"ok your right your not" asia smiled removing her hand from his cheek. the two had since laid down since asia finished her story. "it just hurts me so much and i hate it. i hate how he makes me feel trapped. i hate the fact that he always ruins everything. i hate the fact that i ever dated him." asia began to ball as she ranged to zion.

"it's ok, it's ok" zion comforted her.

"it's not ok, everything isn't ok, my life is failing apart because of that no good piece if shit" asia yelled.

"hey hey hey. look at me. you have me, the guys, kian, jc, bobby, scarlett, sophie, charlotte, and everyone else, that's all you fucking need. fuck that lowlife piece of shit. fuck him and his mom."

"not his mom i like her"

"ok not his mom but his sister?"

"yeah she's a bitch"

"ok fuck him and his sister. all we got is right here baby. we could take over the fucking world!" zion screamed. "i wanna year you say it"

"we could take over the fucking world" asia replied quietly.

"the fucking world!" zion yelled even louder than before.

"your going to walk everyone up shh" asia shushed him.

"say it and i'll shut up"

"the fucking world" asia screamed.

"all we got is right here baby, let's not let anyone ruin it" zion laid them back down on his bed and held asia close to his heart. at this moment asia realized two things, that the only one ruining her life was herself and two she really truly with her whole heart loved the kid holding her. but of course with all her confidence in her feelings there was always doubt. what if he doesn't love me, what if this what if that. but asia knew she loved him it was just the fact of if he would say it back.

"asia i love you too" asia heard escape zions lips, "i'll always say it back, i promise"