038

one month later
prettymuch household, LA

edwin sat innocently on the couch of the pm crib about ready to head out to a party, he was just waiting for his uber. three large pounds on the door scared edwin shitless making him drop his phone on the floor.

"what the hell?" edwin whispered to himself as he collected himself and walked towards the door slowly.

"bro who's here?" nick asked coming down the stairs following by brandon and austin.

"i don't know but they seem mad" edwin said to the guys and opened the door a crack.

"boys!" reese said in a fake excited voice. he placed his hand on the door pushing it all the way open making edwin fall over. "you all look surprised to see me, i believe i said i would be back" reese smiled and all the guys had a blank look on their faces.

"reese right?" nick scratched the back of his head looking at reese suspiciously.

"yes, and i don't bother to know your names" reese said blankly "i need you guys to tell me where zion is"

"we don't know" edwin scuffed.

"is that so?" reese began to puff out his chest.

"yeah, it is. the day z and asia left i was the only one home. he packed in less than five minutes, i asked him where he was going and it didn't even seem like he knew" brandon informed reese.

"have you guys had any contact with them?" reese asked now sounding more concerned. all the boys shook their heads no.

"are they in trouble?" austin asked.

"my father found out that asia and zion were running from him. they are in trouble he finds them zion is dead and asia is as good as dead."

"i'm sorry what?" nick asked confused as to what reese just said. all of the guys were they didn't believe that asia and zion would be in trouble.

"oh good they haven't told you. might want to sit down for this" reese smiled but none of the guys moved "ok well then, asia and i come from a family empire. my father started his empire in miami. he met my mom in columbia, she was a columbia princess kinda a big deal. anyways they got married and my moms family got involved, after they took everything from them and ran off to miami where they had me and asia. my parents operated the empire and me and asia were always in-line to. she ran away when she was 16 and now i run the empire. my father still is technically in charge but once he dies i'm officially the boss."

"ok wait hold up what type of empire are we talking about!?" brandon asked.

"and wh-why are asia and zion running from your dad?" edwin asked.

"cocaine" reese replied calmly.

"co-cocaine?" austin choked out.

"yes, everyone acts like it's a big deal it's just drugs" reese rolled his eyes.

"why are they running?" nick asked concerned.

"i needed information about someone who owed me money, i went to asia. i may it may not of had to use some force which is why zion had a concussion. anyways my father found out, and he came to la from miami to help keep "business running smoothly". they are running because asia is terrified of our dad. but now my dad found out and he doesn't like that very much. he's hunting them down. i need to get to them first"

meanwhile

it took asia a bit but she finally adjusted and forgot all about everything happening in her life. her and zion were living like it was their honeymoon and at this moment she wanted nothing more.

zion and asia has since traveled from bali to singapore, and then made the trip to taiwan which was asias dream vacation.

they spent a little over a week in each location planting part of themselves there making each location treacherous to leave. but all the memories they have made, made them want to never go back to reality.

asia and zion walked through the old streets of taiwan where the food and craft market was. they had both already purchased matching straw hats and kept on looking for little souvenirs.

"baby what about these bracelets" asia pulled zion over to a stand and showed him the homemade bead brackets that caught her eye. zion picked one up and held it against his hand to get a good look at it.

"i like it" zion finally concluded.

"two of these" asia held up the two bracelets to the shop owner and he nodded his head and stuck up five fingers. zion handed him the money and they thanked eachother.

"we cute" asia smiled at zion while they put on their new matching bracelets.

"we are, now let's get some food i'm starving"

"you have such a one track mind"