041

asia walked up her driveway with zion following behind her for the first time in months. it felt surreal to be home after everything. she took her keys from her bag and unlocked the door having to push it a little harder to get it open. she walked into her untouched house. the air felt cold, lonely.

"it feels different in here" asia observed as she rolled her suitcase into the house.

"yeah a little creepy" zion admitted.

"your not wrong" asia gulped and walked to her room and put her suitcase next to her bed while zion waited downstairs for her. asia looked around and thought about how staying in this house wouldn't be the same now, at all. she was fearful to say the least. she walked downstairs hiding her concerns to zion and hopped in her car to go to the guys house. zion and asia both practically ran into the house because they missed the guys so much.

"hello?" asia and zion called out as the ran into the living room. they heard sudden footsteps from the stair case and edwin and nick ran out and soon after austin and brandon.

"no" nick yelled and ran and hugged asia and zion as did all the other boys.

"simba!!!" asia yelled picking up simba as he jumped on her legs crying. she kissed his head earning kisses back. zion took simba from her hands and said hello to his dog who he missed greatly.

"i'm really sorry guys about disappearing like that" asia apologized was they all sat in the living room talking about their twelve destination vacation.

"it's all good reese explained everything" austin said calmly. asia and zion looked at eachother alarmed at first but then both understood why he did come.

"it's just so good for you guys to be home" edwin admitted. he got up and wrapped his arms around the both of them and all the other soon joined in for a group hug.

later

asia and zion danced around the prettymuch house that was filled with their friends, well family. they all agreed that a party would be the only way to celebrate their return appropriately. asia danced in the center of the dance floor with scarlett, sophie, and charlotte. zion danced on a chair getting hyped up by all of his friends. they loved this.

"let's go talk" scarlett whispered to asia which she agreed to. the four of them walked to the back yard taking a seat on the patio furniture.

"i wanna know everything from the trip" scarlett admitted.

"tell us all the crazy things you did" charlotte added.

"well in bali we had sex on a huge outdoor hamic, in the maldives we had sex on the beach, and in greece-"

"don't say he fucked you somewhere else" char held up her hand cutting off asia.

"i was going to say we stayed with some locals and they taught us everything about greece" asia continued laughing at charlotte.

"ohh" char laughed along with asia.

"but guys it was amazing" asia reminisced on all the memories they made "but i missed my girls" asia pouted hugging them. they girl sat and caught up on everything for about an hour and then went back inside to enjoy the party.

"you disappeared" zion came up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist as she got a beer from the fridge.

"i was catching up with everyone" asia smiled and turned around in zions arms.

"well i missed you" zion said leaning down kissing asia.

"i missed you too" asia said pulling away "i love how you get so lovey and cuddly when you drink" asia smiled at zion.

"let's go upstairs" zion tilted his head towards the stairs.

"and needy" asia teased him, zion took asias hand and lead her up the stairs quickly so no one would see, because if they did they would have stopped them.

asia and zion laid in zions bed with the sheets covering them talking about whatever came up. "can i spend the night here?" asia asked innocently.

"yeah" zion laughed because she asked like it was the first time, but they have been dating for over a year. "but i was thinking..."

"yeah?" asia rested her head on her hand.

"you should move"

"i know, the house just doesn't feel the same. and with everything that happened in it recently, i don't want to be reminded of those memories forever" asia admitted to zion, it felt really good to get that off her chest.

"you should move in with me" zion suggested and asia looked at him shocked.

"you want that?" asia asked him.

"yes" he smiled at her.

"well i mean we practically already live together but, i'm so down" asia hugged zion wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. zion rolled them on their side and pecked asia lips.

"are the guys ok with me moving in?" asia asked no even thinking about that.

"mama who said we movin in here?" zion asked her "baby we getting our own place, the kuwonu-perez crib" zion smiled at her.

"thank god i won't have to sleep over and hear b in the studio" asia joked and kissed zion once again.