025

"guys we have some exciting news" the boys manager said threw the phone. all of the guys, plus close friends gathered around in the living room around the phone waiting for the news. i grabbed onto zions hand in excitement and ansley and i locked arms as well.

"what is it?" brandon asked.

"you were nominated for two billboard music awards!" their manager yelled threw the phone and we all jumped up screaming and crying. izzy and i ran into each other's arms after our boyfriends did the same and just screamed of happiness for them.

"i'm so proud of you" i smiled up to zion after he was done hugging the guys.

"thank you baby" zion leaned down kissing my lips and then picking me up off the ground in a hug.

the night before the carpet

zion and the guys had just got home from a celebration that unfortunately asia had to leave early from because of a call reguarding a brand deal. zion dragged himself through the house exhausted, drunk, and mind swirling.

"how was it?" asia asked zion as he entered his bedroom.

"eh" zion replied simply and went straight to the bathroom, which rubbed asia the wrong way but she let it be for the moment. she laid her head back down and tried to fall back asleep. the light from the bathroom flicked off and zion climbed into bed throwing his arm lazily over asias body.

couple of hours later

asia felt the bed shaking waking her from her sleep. she sat up confused and saw zion sitting on the edge of the bed with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

"z?" asia rubbed her eyes, but there wasn't a response. asia removed the blankets from her legs and slid next to zion. "baby talk to me" asia removed zions face from his hands, noticing that his legs were shaking very bad. once again zion didn't respond she pulled his face from asias hands and looked away from her.

"do you love me?" zion asked.

"of course i love you" asia laughed a little to herself because she thought it was obvious.

"i'm serious. do you love me asia?" zion asked standing up from the bed.

"z, i love you, with everything i've got" asia replied standing up as well and placing her hand on his toned bare back. "baby why are you thinking like this?" asia asked worried.

"cause, at the club i realized all these guys who be so much more attractive and muscular than me. wouldn't you want to be with one of them? fuck asia" zion sat down on a chair in the corner of his room placing his head in his hands again. asia sat in front of him on the foot stool starting to understand what was happening "your a fucking model, a fucking 10, anyone with eyes could see your out of my league. why are you with me. i don't deserve you. you deserve better."

"baby" asias voice cracked and tears bordered her waterline "i love you so much. if anyone doesn't deserve someone it's me because your the best thing that's happened to me in forever. when i was talking to pam she said that she hasn't seen me this happy ever, not even with my best friends, but because of you. she said that she can tell that we are perfect for each other and she even said if we fucked around and had babies they'd be the cutest mixed babies she's ever seen." asia held zions hands telling him this. zion didn't say anything else but just looked up and met asias eyes which were watery, just like his.

"i love they way you look, because your the finest guy i've ever seen, excluding eight year old me and zac efron." zion laughed.

"your the most talented guy i've ever met, you can write music, sing, make a beat, skate board, play fortnite and win every single game, and your a fucking lifeguard"

"i love how your undeniably yourself" asia stood up "come on let's lay down" asia pulled zion towards the bed and the two laid down together.

"i love how your such a sweetheart"

"i love how your so passionate about what you do and your one of the hardest workers i know"

"i love how sensitive you are but how tough you are at the same time"

"i love when you play with my hair and cuddle me at night"

"i love that you treat me like a princess"

"i love how pacient you are with me"

"i love how you make me want to be a better person and how you push me to be the best version of myself"

"i love how adventurous you are because there's never a boring day with you"

"i love how i know you will always have my back"

"i love how when you laugh your nose scrunches"

"i love when your focused how to twist that one dread"

"i love how when you dance you act like no one else exists"

"asia" zion interrupted asia.

"zion if i loved you this much why in the world would i waste five months with you?"

"asia i love you too, thank you" zion kissed asias lips with tears strolling down his cheeks.

"i love you too, and i need you to stop thinking like i don't deserve you, ok? asia pinched his cheeks together.

"mhm" zion nodded.