024

"yeah i'll see you later" asia hung up the phone and placed it on her kitchen counter. she leaned over placing her elbows on the counter and put her head in her hands.

"my mom and brothers flight got canceled too" zion announced walking into asias kitchen. zion knew how important going to new york for her was not only for business but for family.

"i hate the weather, why can't they just have a blizzard next week?" asia complained.

"i know i'm sorry mamas" zion pulled asia up and into his chest. although asia was sad zion always made her heart flutter.

"edwin did all that shopping for nothing" asia groaned and pulled out of the hug reaching for her phone. she texted edwin complaining about how kian said that their flight was canceled.

"baby how bout we go do something?" zion suggested.

"i don't feel like it" asia shrugged "and i've got to be home because at 1:36 i've gotta facetime pam and wish her happy birthday"

"ok" zion replied understandably considering how sad asia really was "i'm gonna head home the guys and i got some beats to sample for the label" zion kissed asias forehead and then placed another on her cheek.

"say hi to the guys for me ok?" asia said as zion walked toward the door.

"yea i will, love you"

"love you too" asia replied and at that zion closed the door leaving asia alone in her house.

later

zion walked through the displays of a ulta trying to find some relaxing bathbombs for asia. he stood with a bath bomb in his hand and a bubble bar trying to figure out the difference. as zion stood there reading the packages a small girl probably about his age walked up next to him and picked up the bubble bar he had in his hand.

"hey uh would you mind telling me the difference between these two things?" zion held them out to her.

"this is a bubble bar, for a bubble bath. this one is a bath bomb when you put it in the water it fizzes and dyes the water the color of it, so in this case pink and smells really good" the girl explained but zion still looked confused "what do you need it for?" she asked laughing a little.

"i'm tryin do something nice for my girlfriend she's had a really bad day" zion admitted.

"can't be worse than mine" the girl laughed making zion gave her a cornered face "oh no all is well just my flight got canceled so now i'm stuck here" she gave a weak smile.

"that's such a coincidence so did my girlfriends" zion shook his head at the similarity of their situations.

"does she like bubbles?" the girl asked.

"yeah who doesn't" zion smiled.

"then here try this, it has bubble bath, a candle, and a massage bar in it. very relaxing" the girl handed him a small gift basket, and zion immediately agreed it would be perfect.

"thank you so much, she's gonna love it" zion smiled and placed the bubble bar and bath bomb back onto the shelf and walked away thanking the girl in last time.

"see you later, zion" she whispered to herself and put the bubble bar back onto the shelf and walked out.

at asias

asia laid on the living room floor of her la house talking on the phone with pam, kians mom, but in reality she was hers too. zion entered the house quietly taking his shoes off and walking over to see if asia was there.

"hey i didn't think you would be back yet" asia smiled up at zion which grabbed pams attention.

"i brought you sum" zion held up the bag not realizing she was on the phone.

"z come here" asia motined him over to her and sat up picking the phone up with her. zion walked over and sat down next to asia on the ground wrapping his hand around her waist. "this is pam, pam this is zion" asia introduces the two.

"it's nice to finally, well sorta meet you zion" pam smiled.

"nice to meet you too, all asia does is talk about you" zion replied which wasn't a lie at all.

"right back at you we've been talking about you a lot" pam winked making asia blush.

"you weren't supposed to tell him that" asia laughed making zion kiss her cheek.

"my bad" pam smiled and winked "i should get going we are about to start dinner. i'm so sad you couldn't be here but i'm coming out in a week so i'll see you then"

"bye!" both asia and zion waved goodbye and the call ended.

"i thought you and pam were facetiming at 1?" zion asked.

"yeah we did we have been talking since then" asia smiled.

"that's a while ass four hours!" zion replied shocked "n e ways i got you sum" zion got up and grabbed the bag and pulled out the gift bag.

"awe z" asia curled her bottom lip "i love you" asia pouted her lips for a kiss.

"now go get ready i'm gonna figure out how to do this" zion smiled and went to her bathroom. he began by running the water accidentally burning his hand at first and then squeezed some of the bubble bath into it.

"niceeee" zion laughed roll himself as he ran his hand through the bath feeling it was the perfect temperature. he threw off his bottoms and hopped in. "asia it's so nice!" zion yelled.

"coming!" asia yelled back and walked into the bathroom with a silk white robe on. she bent over and placed her hand in the tub to feel it was perfect. "you did do a good job" asia smiled and took off the robe and got in, zion watching her every move. she sat herself in between zions legs resting her back onto his chest.

"you pick this out all by yourself?" asia asked as she played with the water with her fingertips.

"yeah with a little help" zion smiled leaning down and giving asia a kiss on her shoulder "gotta take care of my baby."