022

asia looked at herself in the mirror trying to figure out if she liked the outfit she was wearing. the very cropped green long sleeve showed off her toned stomach and her cleavage. her levi's had a loose fit and one singular rip of the knee but didn't shy away from emphasizing her curves.

"it's gonna have to do" asia said to herself and slid on her air forces ones heading down stairs.

"perfect timing" zion smiled to himself as he walked into the house "and might i add lookin fioyneeee." asia smiled and the two hugged and were out the door.

"how was the studio today?" asia asked rubbing zions hand with her thumb.

"good, we got some good shit cookin" zion looked over at asia, who might i add looked perfect to him, and then back at the road smiling.

"don't do none of that pinterest ass love shit" asia slapped his should playfully sitting up in her seat.

"back at you, ms can't take her eyes off me" zion replied, asia couldn't help but admit she had been staring at him, because he looked so good tonight it made her want to skip dinner and go to dessert.

"guilty" asia laughed and then they pulled up to the restaurant. the vallet opened the door for asia and zion allowing them to get out. zion left the car running and walked into the restaurant with his hand in asias.

"reservations for kuwonu" zion spoke up. the lady at the door looked through the computer for a second, "right this way" she smiled and begun to lead the couple to the back of the restaurant.

"thankyou" asia smiled at the young girl and sat down across from zion. zion picked up the menu and scanned over it and immediately closed it.

"you already know what your getting?" asia looked up from her menu stunned at how fast zion picked.

"i'm not gonna get anything" asia have him a weird look.

"i'll order for you" asia replied and put down her menu. she knew zion hated raw fish but he clearly didn't know there was such things as veggie shushi.

after ordering

"i promise it doesn't have fish in it just avocado and this one is cucumber, avocado and mango." asia pointed at the food reassuring zion who was refusing to eat. zion picked up the chopsticks reluctantly and picked up an avocado roll and put it in his mouth chewing slowly.

"and..." asia waited for him to share if he liked it.

"it's fine" zion life, he didn't want to admit it but it was actually really good, but asia could already tell his liked it.

later

"please just try one you liked the others" asia held out a salmon roll on her chopsticks for zion to tase. after five minutes of begging he finally gave it.

"that is horrid, is that even food?" zion said after he spit it back into a napkin and drank his water.

"you have the pallet of a two year old you know that" asia laughed at him.

"so be it" zion shook his head and finished his water off. the couple paid for their meal and decided to walk around a little enjoying the nice la weather. asia swung their intertwined hands in between them while they walked in silence.

"elom is taking a trip down with my mom this weekend" zion started the convo.

"seriously" asia sighed making zion look a her confused.

"what?"

"remember i'm going to iowa remember to visit kian and his family for his moms birthday?" asia refreshed zions memory.

"shit i forgot about that, that sucks man" zion sighed.

"i know" asia looked down at her feet feeling bad about having to leave, but in reality kians mom was practically hers too.

"don't feel bad babygirl, it's good i promise, they'll understand" zion stopped walking and tucked a piece of asias loose hair behind her ear. asia wrapped her arms around zions stomach and looked up at him. asia stood herself up on her tippy tops and gave zion a light peck.

"it's just terrible timing"

"i know but it's good, i promise" zion met asia half way for another kiss. "you wanna head to the crib now?"

"yeah i'm ready to get drunk outta my mind" asia laughed pulling zion towards his car.

"oh god"