056

"what are your plans for today?" zion asked asia as she walked out of the bathroom with her hair in a towel.

"i have a quick shoot at 1 probably only take an hour and then nothing maybe go out tonight, wbu?" asia walked into her closet and looked for an outfit.

"i have got a meeting with management, there is talk about a tour" zion said sitting on the side of the bed putting his shoes on.

"oouuu that's exciting, how long of a tour?" asia asked mentally thinking it would be a one month us tour.

"i don't know yet, meeting starts in 30 i'll tell you when i get back ok?" zion kissed asias cheek and ran out the door.

"goddamn these fucking boxes are in the way" asia exclaimed annoyed because even though they have only stayed in the house for a couple nights now and they still have only unpacked one box.

later

"hey" zion greeted asia as she walked through the front door.

"hey" asia smiled setting her keys down on the counter and snuggling up with zion in the couch "sorry my shoot took so long, they added a couple looks"

"it's all good, how was it?" zion asked tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"good, how did the meeting go?" asia asked curiously.

"we're going to go on tour" zion said quietly.

"awe baby i'm so happy" asia smiled and hugged zion really tight "i'd be jumping up and down but in really tired"

"your not mad?" zion asked.

"why would i be?" asia asked confused.

"it's going to be a five month tour, we're going to south america as well"

"as long as i can come visit you on tour then everything is good" asia smiled at zion bringing his face towards hers to kiss he once again.

"i don't have a problem with that" zion kissed asias lips and hugged her tightly.

"when do you leave?" asia asked zion.

"a couple months, we got time" zion smiled down at asia.

"well this calls for some celebration don't you think?" asia said standing up and going to the kitchen and grabbing two beers. she hopped back over the couch and handed zion one.

"to tour" asia smiled brightly.

"tour" zion cheered the metal can and took a big gulp of the beer.