013

"what time is it?" zion asked me as we pulled up to his house "you coming in" he asked unbuckling his seat belt.

"if you want me to" i shrugged and sat in my seat still.

"yeah" he smiled and opened his door getting out. i smiled to myself and hopped out of the car and walked behind him to the front door.

"z where have you been!?" austin paced approaching us in the entry way with a worried look on his face. past austin you could see the rest of the guys sitting in the living room just looking as worried.

"i uh needed some time to think" zion walked past austin to the kitchen table and took off his shoes and jacket.

"you cant just leave like that you had us scared shitless" austin parented zion to which he just rolled his eyes at. the boys completely ignored asia's presence because of their fear for their friend.

"it's alright asia was there" zion smiled at the girl who stood shyly next to him making her feel more comfortable.

"are we staying in tonight?" asia looked up at the boy and he took a second to think.

"yeah i think it's best show you can prove me wrong" he paused taking his hat off "i'm gonna shower is that cool?"

"yeah go ahead" she smiled at him and he walked upstairs to his room leaving asia alone with the four worried boys.

"so tells us what happened" austin demanded.

"woah chill porter, can you tell us what happened asia?" brandon corrected austin politely.

"and 'prove him wrong'?" austin pushed again still noticeably mad. asia took a seat on the couch as all the boys gathered closer waiting to hear her story.

"well basically last night my ex called, and that's never a good call. i went home and apparently zion came to see if i was good and when he did he saw gabe answer the door and it looked like we hooked up. which we didn't by the way. anyways zion went to a dispensary and just smoked in the parking lot for i don't even know how long and then i explained everything to him and here we are"

"and..." edwin asked.

"you guys like interrogating asia tf" zion laughed pulling a shirt over his head as he walked into the living room.

"naw bro" nick replied.

"you hungry?" zion asked asia

"yeah i could eat" asia shrugged standing up from the couch and walking towards zion who stood at the edge of the living room. once she reached him he slid his hand into her back pocket making asia smile like she had just gotten a puppy.

"olive garden?" zion suggested. asia tilted her head up to look at the boy who was also smiling like crazy.

"take out?" she smiled up at him and he wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up and running out the door without another word. zions feet rhythmically hit the pavement as he ran to asia's car. once he reached the car he placed asia down against the driver side door and put his hands on both side of the car trapping her. just asia's presence made zion want to hold her in his arms forever. he leaned in, pushing the two against the car door. asia giggled taken back by his sudden action and placed her hands on the sides of his neck smiling into the kiss causing her to look up.

"your bold kuwonu" asia looked him in the eyes feeling the rush of lust he gave her.

"and your beautiful" he kissed her lips once more and walked over to the passenger side. believe it or not this was the first time asia has felt anything this real for a guy before. yes she did love her ex's, but she never felt the same friendship and romance vibes at the same time. she barley met this kid a month ago and now, we'll now look at her.

"what are you smiling about over there?" zion asked asia as she drove to the closest olive garden.

"not telling" asia joked with him pulling her sunglasses out and putting them on.

"let me guess name starts with z ends with ion?" zion joked moving closer to her making asia loose focus on the road.

"your being very bold told kuwonu" asia pushed his shoulder making him fall back into the passenger seat "now stop distracting my ass before i get us into an accident"