035

3 months later
for reference asia and zion have been dating for a year

"you wanna shower first?" asia asked zion as she unlocked her front door with her house keys. zion stood behind her leaning against the side of his house with his phone propped against his stomach.

"ahhh you can you take longer to get ready" zion replied and asia shrugged knowing he was right. the two walked in, zion shutting the door behind them, and were met by a whistling sound.

"what is that?" asia asked zion taking her shoes off at the front door and placing her purse down.

"i don't know" zion have her a concerned look. asia walked into the kitchen to see a burner running and a tea kettle whistling. she took the tea pot off the heat and turned the flame off.

"hello?" asia yelled but no response "the fuck?" asia looked at zion and then walked up the stairs leaving zion to check the downstairs. as asia walked up she saw her bedroom light at the end of the hallway on which she was sure she shut off.

"who the hell are you?" asia asked the blond girl who was about her height who stood in front of her dresser going through asias box of poloroids.

"instagram doesn't do them justice they really are attractive, all of them" the girl said with a handful of poloroids of the prettymuch guys.

"who the hell are you and why are you in my house!?" asia asked louder.

"this one should grow his hair out, buzz cut does not do him justice" she held up a picture of edwin making a beat.

meanwhile

zion walked the downstairs of asias house trying to see if anyone was here. he looked through every room but didn't find anyone.

"looking for something?" reese voice alarmed zion and he immediately turned around to see reese sitting on the couch in the living room. "sorry you missed me i was checking out the back yard, pretty nice, been meaning to look into some real estate down this way.

"how dare you come back here" zion stormed towards him not making him flinch an inch "you touched my girl so now your dead" zion puched him in the face and wrapped his hand around his neck, squeezing so hard that his veins were popping out of his arm.

"now zion, i assure you this isn't a good idea" reese coughed "i die then all my men are after you, and you won't stand a chance. so i believe that it's in your best interest to let go" reese warned but zion did the opposite.

"let me rephrase" reese choked out "you— hurt me, asia is dead" reese finished and zion let him go, he couldn't bare the thought of asia dying because of him.

"good choice" reese stretched his neck side to side catching his breath again "why don't you call the girls down?" reese suggested.

"asia!" zion yelled not taking his eyes off reese.

"ooouu i think it's time!" the girl with blonde hair squealed and started to walk down the hallway towards the stairs. asia followed concerned but also still confused.

"what the hell" asia asked once she saw reese standing there.

"baby sister, your man has toughened up hasn't he" reese raised his eyebrows.

"wait the fuck i know you" zion pointed at the small blond "from the makeup store" zion remembered and asia gave him a weird look. "yeah yeah you helped me pick out the bath stuff" zion snapped his fingers pointing.

"you got a slow one don't you asia" the girl laughed.

"aige, this is my girlfriend liv, who will also be taking over the empire with me" reese smiles down at the girl attached to his hip.

"good for you" asia rolled her eyes "now what the hell do you want"

"well a lot" reese laughed to himself making liv giggle.

"spit it out or i'll call dad" asia crosses her arms making reese stop laughing.

"that's actually why i'm here" reese shook liv off his side and pulled an envelope out of his pocket and handed it to asia. zion stood behind asia with a hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip. "it's from him, that's all we are here for" reese said. asia opened the envelope sealed with their family's red crest and pulled out the thick paper.

mija,
im here for you

-jefe

zion read the paper from over asias shoulder. asia looked up at reese after reading it and froze.

"best be going, it was a pleasure" reese smiled at them and left the house with liv. asia still stood there rereading the letter over and over.

"what wrong?" zion asked.

"we can't stay here" asia looked up at him and ripped the note up in her hand.