026

at the carpet

the five guys slid out the limo alongside their dates onto the red carpet. zion wore a versace black sequined suit paired with versase slides because he refused to wear dress shoes. asia wore a versace black sequined dress that had a long slit going up one leg. the two looked like models from a catalogue. 

"you ready?" asia nervously but excitedly squeezed and shook zions hand as they walked towards the line to get onto the carpet

"yeah" zion smiled and pulled her hand up to his mouths and kissed it. this would be officially the time when they announced their relationship. after spending five months with the love of her life she was ready to show him off, and same with zion. the two decided to keep their relationship to themselves because really it didn't involve anyone except themselves. no they didn't try and hide themselves from the public or press but they just put out what their fans needed to see.

"ok come on guys it's you" the guys publicist waved them on. unfortunately the rest of the guys dates weren't aloud to walk the carpet but luckily because of asias now five million instagram followers and her modeling she was aloud to walk. she walked out first along side her personal publicist who held up her name on a sheet for the press. soon after the prettymuch guys followed right next to her. after a few shots with herself and zion with the guys they all broke off into their separate pictures. zion scooted his way past the guys earning yells from confused photographers and slide next to asia.

"zion asia!" one guy yelled. zion slid his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. zions hands rested on her waist while asia posed with her leg propped up allowing her leg to be shown off. they made their way a couple feet over almost at the end of the carpet and posed together once more, making the press scream like crazy. asia smiled looking at zion while he did the same. zion leaned in a bit and asia met him in the middle pecking him on the lips while her hand rested on his chest.

"ok you guys are good" asias manager said to the couple and leaded then off the red carpet to where the press was. they both knew they would have to do interviews together but zion would also have to leave and do interviews with the guys.

"zion and asia!" a lady waved the two over. zion placed his hand on the small of asias back as they walked towards the lady standing in front of a camera.

"hi!" asia smiled excitedly and zion smiled standing slightly behind asia with his hand still on her back.

"we have asia perez instagram model and zion kuwonu singer member of prettymuch here on the carpet of the billboard music awards how are y'all feeling?" she moved the microphone from her mouth to inbetween asia and zions.

"excited" they both answered.

"and zion prettymuch is nominated for two awards how does that feel, all your hard work payed off"

"it's very rewarding. at the start we were making music in our garage all the time like three songs a day and after gone 2 long had its big break it's only been up from there. and honestly all this is just so dope to be at like yeah i'd been cool if we won but i'm chill with just being in a place like this." zion explained to the lady.

"so it's no secret y'all look iconic tonight, so tell me who are you guys wearing?"

"we're dripped in versace tonight" zion spoke into the microphone tugging at his suit jacket.

"well the two of you look amazing, all the fans have been dying to know if you guys are dating or not so can you let us get the inside scoop?"

"well we are dating" asia smiled and spoke into the microphone "five months in a few" zion bent down kissing asias shoulder.

"wow congratulations, is there any specific reason why you guys didn't make it public?"

"we just let everyone know what they needed" asia shrugged.

"in reality we're the only ones that need to be involved in our relationship along with the fam, so it kinda just happened naturally, we like our privacy especially with our industries" zion finished for her.

"i really envy that especially with all these public relationships blowing up. thank you so much for your time tonight, good luck" the interviewer waved the couple off.

"i gotta go do an interview i'll be back" zion said as he noticed austin waving him over to a camera.

"ok i'll see you inside" asia gave zion a peck and walked away with her manager doing a few more interviews.