057

two months later

"zion!" asia yelled from downstairs. she picked through a box in the kitchen frustrated.

"what's up?" zion asked appearing in the kitchen.

"can we unpack these fucking boxes already it's been months" asia looked around the house to see the dozens of boxes they had been trying to ignore, but also they just haven't had much time to unpack.

"we can but" zion started bracing himself for asia to be mad "i have rehearsal, management just moved up the tour a month, we leave in a week now not a month."

"what!?" asia yelled shocked.

"i know, i just gonna tell you after rehearsals" zion looked at asia trying to read her emotions.

"that sucks" asia scrunched her face.

"i know. unpack when i get back?" zion proposed taking asias hands in his and swinging them.

"yeah" asia nodded still noticeably upset.

"ok i'm going to run" zion kissed asias lips "get the frown off your face" zion kissed asias frown making her smile a little, and then he left for rehearsal.

after rehearsal

zion walked through the downtown area making a quick stop before he went home. the boys had already caught an uber home leaving zion by himself but he didn't mind. zion walked into tony's instantly smiling at his friend.

"i know i gave you two months but-" zion started saying.

"dont worry, i know you z" tony said fiddling with the toothpick in his mouth and walked to the back pulling down asia and zions special box "i finished it a week after to asked me to start it" tony said walking back with the box and opening it.

"and that's why i fuck witchu" zion said dapping tony up and taking the precious item and putting it in his pocket. zion said his goodbyes after paying and caught an uber home.

at home

"mamas i'm back!" zion yelled only to find asia a second later beginning to unpack "i see you beat me to it" zion joked sitting on the couch while asia sat on the floor with a ton of their clothes in front of them.

"how was rehearsal?" asia asked as she held up a sweatshirt that she couldn't remember if it was hers or zions.

"good, and you can have that" zion replied to her question and what she was thinking.

"oouu thanks" asia said folding it up and putting it in a pile of her things. she grabbed the pile and started to walk upstairs.

"i get no love" zion said jokingly shaking his head as asia walked by him.

"sucks" asia replied making her way upstairs, the opposite reaction zion was expecting. asia walked back down shortly after and saw zion begin to help her find clothes they wanted to keep, donate, and sell.

later that night

the last thing that needed to be unpacked was the kitchen. asia and zion finally finished with their clothes. they both realized the embarrassing amount of clothes they had. it was about 2 am and to say the least they were both slap happy. zion sat on the counter playing the drums with two wooden spoons while asia pretended to use a whisk as a micro phone. at some point in the night asia insisted that she dress in one of zions dress shirts, like from risky business, do not ask why.

zion admired the way asia fooled around so carelessly. he fell in love for this exact reason because the girl in front of him was so undeniably herself. and the way she cared for everyone around her made zion feel like they had known eachother for their whole lives. he couldn't imagine a life without her, they were everlasting.

"she worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes" asia sang although her voice was no where near as good as zions, zion described it as manageable to listen to.

"mama" zion said hopping down from the counter.

"hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect" asia turned around and sung to zion.

"mama" zion said again smiling at her.

"she's driving me crazy!" asia sang louder, knowingly skipping a few lines of the song.

"asia" zion laughed trying to stop her.

"but i'm into it, but i'm into it" asia began jumping around. zion just gave up and dropped to one knee making asia stop

"i'm kinda into it" asia continued but just said the words rather then sung them because of what zion was doing.

"i love you, and i didn't imagine this would be the way i'd be doing this but, you are the most amazing girl i have ever met. since i laid eyes on you when we were waiting for that elevator i wanted you. and now i still can't believe i have you and i want to make you mine forever. for real you are the most beautiful girl i have ever laid eyes on, your so extremely selfless, and you have such a big heart. i appreciate you so much mama. your the only one who has ever made me feel loved and like i had a best friend at the same time. you have brought nothing but positivity into my life and i thank you for that. you changed me for the better. i know this isn't ideal with tour but mamas i can't wait any longer" zion said his eyes getting glossy each time he started a new sentence.

"yes" asia cut zion off, tears streaming down her face. she pulled zions face up to him making his stand up and kissed him passionately. zion pulled away from the kiss and took the ring from the unopened black velvet box.

"i got it specially made for you" zion smiled opening the box revealing a stunning ring.

"baby" asia said looking at the rings crying even more tears. she pouted out her bottom lip and hugged zion.

"let me see your finger mama" zion took asias hand in his and slid the ring on.

"it fits perfectly" asia smiled and looked back up at zion. she grabbed his face once and and kissed him. the kiss grew heated causing asia to end up on the island with zion in between her legs.

"i love you" asia said in between their kiss.

"i love you too" zion replied.

and let's just say, they didnt get to finish unpacking.....