| | S I X | |

He was named Alec (Defender of men or mankind) Judeous Castilleon.

He was a powerful man with hair black as coal, honey-colored skin with a large frame, and a body packed with muscles. His eyes were the trademark of the Castilleon Clan, electrifying cold blue eyes that can be easily seen in the dark.

He is the strongest and terrifying person I have ever seen.

But who is this man who was slowly rocking my child (Fuyu) into sleep?

His hands were too big, Fuyu was small and the contrast was too big to even not see. Within his eyes, I can see the gentleness that I would never associate with him, and that brought out goosebumps in every part of my body.

Damn! Who is this man?!

"M-my lord?" I asked in a small voice.

His sharp eyes were now trained at me and I could feel the cold sweat on my back.

Oh my Goodness, please don't let me die.

"I-I will be ta...taking her to..to s-sleep" I stuttered due to my nervousness.

One ferocious-looking man and one woman who resembles a quivering prey were having a staredown. Finally, the man breaks his stare, and the woman immediately left a huge breath.

"I will see them after they woke up" This is the first time I heard him saying a lot which is very, very unusual.

"Yes, my lord" I answered like a robot.

I walked into their crib and settled down my two munchkins while patting their bottom to lull them to sleep. After that, I arrange the blankets to keep them warm and comfy, and I was about to lay on the bed when I felt a burning stare on my back.

Sh*t!

I totally forgot about him! Darn habits!

"My lord..uh...wh-what can I d-d-do for you?"

He just stared at me.

And I felt like I just wanna die.

"Stop quivering," He said in a hard voice that made me go all out quivering.

Great words my dear husband!

I was left sitting in the bed while he stared hard at me, as if I was pinned by his eyes I couldn't look away. Suddenly, he strode with large steps and lowered himself to me.

With a swoop, he caught my chin.

Within a second, his lips were felt.

He was warm, the smell of the forest and mint, the heated stare from his eyes, the grip he has on my chin which is not too tight but not to the point I can get away.

His kiss was overbearing just like him, he was forceful yet the soft tactile of his lips was gentle on mine. The moment his lips touched mine, a bountiful of lights flashed in my eyes. My mouth was kissed to the point I couldn't tell how many hours I've been stuck into his lips.

Slightly urging my mouth open, his tongue found mine and curled it on his own. Slick and hard, soft and a bit painful, his hands were on my waist as I leaned for him for support. Hands on my now loose hair as he caressed my face with gentleness.

I am a woman who is a virgin in her past life.

And now, I am a mother and a wife in my new life.

Truly, life is full of surprises.

***
Have a great day and stay safe!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!