|| T W E N T Y ||

It was the king's birthday today.

I was told to sleep early and not stressed myself out. It wasn't really hard if it wasn't for a sneaky hand shamelessly feeling me up.

After waking up, the maids immediately did their jobs. They combed my hair nicely, smoothen the tendrils, and applied aromatic oil to have that glistening effect. After that, my whole body was massaged by their skillful hands, and then I was cleaned by their meticulous bath. It was filled with rose petals, they massage my scalp and I could smell the rose oil they pour onto my bath.

So this is how it feels to live luxuriously. God, I wish it'll last.

"Madam?"

"Yes?"

"Everything is ready now"

With that, I  take my towel on and dried myself up. After dressing up, I applied make-up on myself. I go for a more noble look, a hint of silver dusted in glitters and a shade of iris. I finished it with a ruby-colored lipstick and some shade of blush on my cheeks.

My amethyst dress clung to me like a second skin. The front covered everything and is embedded with jewels and laces. It is an A-line gown fitted through the bodice and hips and gradually flares to the hem. The dress emits an elegant flair on me.

But my back was another story. It was bare, meaning my white snowy skin can be seen by many. I combined both elegant and sexy dresses in one. I'm a genius, aren't I?

I didn't get out of my character but I just added some spice on it.

Treading downstairs, I saw my twins dressed up in the color of the vast sky. My little girl wore a cocktail dress and her white top is designed with golden flower stitches. Her light blue poofy skirt ends up in her mid-thighs and in her waist was a blue ribbon adorned with a white flower. Her hair was done with a half braid decorated with silver leaves.

My son on the other hand wore a tailored suit. The vest was dark blue while his pants were the same. He has a black tie on his neck and his hair was done in a slick clean cut.

In all honesty, my twins got the best genes out of me add up to the fact that their father is blessed with a handsome face.

"My little munchkins! You two are too adorable!" I said as I pinched their bulging cheeks slightly.

"Mama... pwetty... Hehehe"

"Mama... Hug... Mama!"

(AN: I changed because I realized they would be almost three years old so yep. Forgive me since my brain cells were clustered in one conclusion, forgetfulness and it still is)

The two respond in the cutest way and I can see that all the maids present in the room were too charmed by the twins.

That's right people, this is my twins and they got this from me!

I handed the kids to Amy as we waited for their father. Seriously! How can he, the guy, makes me, this girl wait for him?!

I could hear the gasps of some maids and when I look over, my mouth immediately drools.

His broad shoulders and slender waist were much more emphasized in his dark purple suit. He also has some black tie and cuffs to complete the look, with a nice sweep of his hair and his lightly fitted slacks, it made my jaws opened in awe.

He looks like a model!

Goodness me! How many women will drool after seeing this hit piece of meat! These hyenas would try their very best to grasp every chance of eating him.

Well, he is very hot and I have already tasted him, many times plus I am his legal wife, so yeah, I do have an advantage over this hot piece of smoldering hot man.

But even so, that princess is sure to be there. At that thought, my face immediately soured in response. I don't want to see the female lead, my life bar would decrease every time she's near me, ah!

"What's wrong?" His gentle probing made me feel like I was doused in sweetness, but I acted coy.

"You look too handsome my dear~" I pouted at him.

"Really?" This guy! How could he not know?!

"Women will ogle at you!" I said in a resentful tone while he took my chin and kissed me thoroughly.

Wow, he does like to kiss, hmph! Fine, if you weren't my ticket to luxurious long life I wouldn't have done this, plus your handsome figure and deep velvety voice that I just couldn't get out of my head. 

The maids immediately turn their back on us as the twins babble animatedly at Amy who was blushing beet red. I could feel myself blushing too because of the obscene sounds I was hearing. My ears tingle in embarrassment as I pushed his shoulders lightly to stop him.

"You bully" I tearfully complained at him as I purse my lips to let him see my smudged makeup.

He just pecked me in my lips and said.

"My eyes only have you"

At that, I died.

***
This is an early update, people!! This is my new year's gift for all of you so I di hope this chapter satisfies you!

Anyways, thank you for your comments, I seriously, love them!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!