|| F O U R T Y- T W O ||

I opened my eyes and see my apartment. It still have the same white paint, the decorations on my apartment which is mainly a mini cactus plant, my pink messy drawers and disarray documents.

I washed my face and cooked myself some dinner feeling like I shouldn't do this.

I feel like it's too quiet.

I'm an introvert who loves her own space. I don't like noisy environment nor the sounds of children crying but today, it felt wrong.

I shook my head and head out for work. My colleagues were still the same. I work like a robot, my desk was still unorganized with a few notes scattered on my wall.

I drink my coffee looking at the sun going down. Seeing my co-workers chatting with each other made me feel a bit empty, but why? They saw me and wanted me to go with them. They said they're going out for a drink and I said yes, I mean what's the harm?

I got myself drunk, I feel too intoxicated that I felt like someone was calling me. Repeating the same words over and over again.

But it wasn't calling my name.

But it felt like it was mine.

It is mine!

"-iah, Iseiah! Wake up! Iseiah!"

I took a large mouthful of breath and was held in a tight embrace. My face was red from perspiration and my heart was beating too fast like I just ran a marathon.

I was dreaming.

I knew I was but it feels so real.

So life like.

"Alec! I- I'm fine al...already" I said as I took his cheeks on my small hands.

His eyes held deep fear that I've never seen before. My heart constricted in pain when I see his eyes on me. His body were shaking a little before he buried his head on the crook of my neck.

"You're still here" he whispered so weak I didn't even hear it at first.

But when he repeated it again, that's when I felt my heart was stab multiple times, my throat felt like something was stocked on it.

"Its just a dream Alec, just a dream" I whispered soothingly at Alec. He close his eyes and kissed me.

And before I knew it, the fear from his eyes turned into a raging passion and in that night, we made love.

After that day, dreams about my past life continued to bug me night after night. Sometimes I would sleep for a long time without waking up, and sometimes, I felt like something was pulling me towards the dream.

It felt like I was being pulled to sleep for more and I think the next time I dream, I would never wake up again.

"I said I'm fine!"

I unknowingly got irritated at Alec's continuous question about my health. For the past days, he was following me like a tail.

"I need to make sure you're fine, maybe we should go to the red witch and-"

"Hold it! We don't need to do that. I am perfectly fine!" I said with emphasis as I glare at him.

Then he looked at me with those puppy dog eyes and I knew it would take a minute for me to agree.

"Fine!"

He immediately agreed after I said it in fear of me taking my words back. This man, he doesn't trust me that much huh?

Well, I can't really say that for I don't trust him that much too.
...

"She's a tough one huh?" An alluring voice resonated around the dark room where a man with a mask was seated.

"We may need some new sacrifices" he said in a cold, unsympathetic voice.

"You're right, we need it for her to die"

She's like a witch, blooming beautifully in the cold dark room while her eyes glow in pink.

Red blood splattered on her white pale hands as she slice the human's body in perfect accuracy.

She retain her straight face even after seeing the light of a person's died out.

She was after all the witch.

And she got a mission to do.

***

Hi people!! Happy 60k reads!!! I love you!! You're the reason why I always update everyday, I knew how frustrating it is to wait for chapters.

Thank you so so so so much!!!

Anyways, please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!