| | N I N E | |

It's the crown prince!

The royal heir for the kingdom of the prosperous and mighty Kingdom of Greonnulyra.

Gerardo de Luca Zevionth, the man who will inherit the throne someday. With good interpersonal skills short for being a slick tongue, a social butterfly in short for his wild escapades with women.

But do not be fooled by his enchanting green eyes and his blond golden hair, although he acts like a playboy and a good for nothing prince, he is quite skilled in acting.

If I didn't know the plot of this story, I would be disgusted (as always) by his indecent behavior and miss the hidden intelligence in his eyes.

"May the gods bless and prosper your majesty, my name is Iseiah Lorethe Castellion, wife of Commander Castellion" I said as I elegantly bow my head and curtsy.

"Oho! What a beautiful wife you have here commander, makes me feel jealous" He teased then glance at me briefly. In those few seconds, I could feel my back sweating out in nervousness.

"Please conduct yourself in a dignifying way your highness" My husband strictly said then he enclosed his hand with mine.

The crown prince was quick in his eyes as he suddenly looks at our intertwined hands.

Show off! I muttered in my head as my husband give some few words about the war to the prince. His tone was too cold and rule-abiding, unlike the crown prince's energetic and mischievous tone.

I peek at my husband's serious face and the large grinning face of the crown prince and felt myself aching. I just remembered, the two of them weren't on friendly terms but only became close when the female lead made the two of them try activities together.

Well, I actually do not want them to be close.

First, the crown prince is a fox, a dangerous fox with many hidden swords on his back, second, he is the center of attention, no matter where he goes and who he meets, everyone should and will know.

The twins must be getting impatient for they have already cried out in a high-pitched voice. Tugging my husband's sleeve, I turn my head sideways to signal my little girl, Fuyu, crying with snot on her face.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience your majesty, but we must go now for my children is feeling uncomfortable" I smile and hope for forgiveness when in reality, I want to kick this guy in his balls.

Through the story, the crown prince suggested towards the Commander to execute Iseiah, me in other words, and my foolish now-husband agreed.

That's my final reason why I really don't want my husband to be close with him.

"That is fine Lady Castellion, may all of us meet again," He said then turned around, not before winking his ugly eyes at me.

We continue our mini trip towards the castle, still encountering some gawking nobles with documents filling their hands, maids and servants ducking their heads every time we cross paths but all in all, everything turned out fine.

I was finally satisfied with what I've seen, then next would be the village

"Don't associate with the crown prince" My husband suddenly said after we returned to our carriage.

"Why?"

"Because I said so"

Tch! Even if you didn't I would never be associated with the likes of him! Stupid husband!

And that's how my trip to the palace ended!

***
Have a great day and stay safe!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!