|| S E V E N T E E N ||

F*cking hell!

I felt like my body was hit by a truck. I can't even feel my waist anymore and my body was just too sore.

I really shouldn't have provoked that beast!

Looking at my side, I knew it, he was gone. This man really, after filling his tummy up he would just leave and never look back! What's this? A fun and run, after the fun he runs?!

I ring the bell and not a minute after, one maid came and I order her to get me some food. After filling myself up, I put my tired body to sleep and didn't wake up in the afternoon.

"Amy? How are the twins?" I inquired Amy after I caressed Haru's bulging cheek.

"I already took care of their food and bath madam, you do not need to worry especially... Uhm" Her face was doused in red as I followed her eyes.

Looking at my clavicle, I could see some red imprint on my skin and I immediately flushed in anger and embarrassment.

This beast!

"Well... Uhm ...that's good" I awkwardly said as I ran off my room and took a dress that covers my neck and chest.

(AN: There's so many Uhm but it states how embarrassed or awkward the character is, should it tone it down?)

"Oh, I forgot to say, madam, lady Rosenberg came and wanted to visit you but you were asleep, should we tell her-"

"We'll go there now" she merely nodded and I took the twins with me.

...

"The twins are getting more and more beautiful!" Luci said as she pinched the gluttonous cheeks of my son.

Haru just munched on his food as he blinks his big adorable eyes. He was so cute I couldn't help but kiss his smooth face.

The twins grew beautifully as time passes by. Their skin was as smooth as a peeled egg, big limpid eyes looking at you with delight, and their bulging fat cheeks whenever they eat something. They were too adorable and of course, their genes came from me so it's only natural.

"Uhm... Iseiah... I heard a rumor"

Oh. That rumor.

A rumor was currently spreading like wildfire inside the kingdom. It was about the beautiful princess who was saved by the mighty general. A lot of storytellers took the story and gave their very best to describe how beautiful and tragic the two protagonists love each other. I almost laugh at that rumor because it was too twisted and a lot of information had been tampered with from the beginning.

My maids were too busy trying to stop the rumor from reaching me but they didn't know that I already heard it from someone.

"I knew about it"

She looked shocked, but immediately her anger resurfaced.

"That princess or whatever status she has how dare she try to seduce a man with a family! How disgusting and immoral of her!"

My, my, she really looks like the devil when she's angry. Thankfully, I am her friend and I won't worry that her anger would be targeted on me.

"Do not worry, I have asked my husband yesterday and he explained it to me, clearly." I lied.

He didn't explain and just pounce on me to prove himself. Bastard. He should be thankful that he's my boss how or else I'll really slap that heavy lusted face of his!

"That's good" she immediately sighed in relief.

Well, I wouldn't sigh that easily now that your fiancee and that girl are living in the same castle.

"How are you and your fiancee?" She immediately stiffens in response and I can't help but pity her though I hide it underneath my concern.

"We're... fine" she softly whispered.

The first person to fall in love was immediately labeled as the loser, how true.

"There's a celebration for the king's birthday, have you prepared some gift for his majesty?"

Diverting towards the topic, she immediately shook her head and I smiled widely.

"Me too, wanna buy them together?"

"Oh, that would be lovely!" She immediately clasped her hand and I grin widely.

"We'll go and buy some dress too. I promise I'll make you shine so much that the base-crown prince couldn't even stop looking at you"

She immediately blushed in accordance and I just merely laughed at her innocence.

Do not worry my friend, I got your back.

***
A bit boring eh? Don't worry I'll try to make it exciting tomorrow.

I just get a mini writer's block but do not worry people!.

Also, thank you for the votes!!!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!