| | T E N | |

My day started like any other day. The sun going out, glaring into the world as he baths the place with light, the sounds of shuffling shoes as the maids scurried down to attend to their Masters and do their own thing.

And of course, the high pitch wail of my baby girl, Fuyu followed by my baby boy, Haru, and my husband, Alec, crushing me in his embrace.

What a wonderful day!

Not!

"My...my dear h-husband....the kids..." I said weakly as I struggle to get off his arms.

"Call Bertie (the head maid)" he simply states.

I would call her if I could!

With every passing second, the sounds of my children's wails are taking up a higher note which makes my ears internally bleed. With all my strength left, I tackled my bed and ring the bell to which the head maid immediately responded with.

"Bertie, can you calm the kids down?" I embarrassingly said while an awkward smile was seen on my face.

Bertie smiled ambiguously and added salt to the wound when she looked behind me with a twinkle in her eyes, where my husband was currently sleeping with his steel-like arms on my waist.

Thankfully, she took the kids down and calmed them which I am eternally grateful for.

I love my kids but I don't like their cries.

"My dear~ Would you be a gentleman and take your arm on my waist? I wanted to... top-pee" I said with an awkward time and it intensified more when he opens his steely eyes and stare at me like I'm a piece of meat.

After many years (probably thirty seconds) he took his hands off of me and I immediately run towards the bathroom.

After finishing my daily cleansing routine, I took a thin lavender dress with some simple white magnolia flowers stitched into them.

Walking downstairs my eyes glowed with brightness when I saw a table full of delicious food. My eyes zeroed into the dessert section and I can't help but grin.

Taking consideration of my husband, who knew what his reaction would be if I didn't act as a good wife and let him eat first, I took some soup and handed it to him.

"My dear here's some soup to warm your stomach"

He looked at the soup with no emotion and for a while, I thought that he would not take it when he suddenly tastes the soup.

Hmm, he seems quite civil today which I have no qualms about.

Relieved, I continue to shower him with food but also filling myself up. Who knows when my good time will last, better to push my limits right now.

After eating, my husband took my hand and lead me to the garden. While I remained passive, in my mind, I was shouting and cursing at him.

How can I share my precious time with him?! I'll die an early death!

Suddenly, his eyes darted to mine and I was immediately stood frozen in shock. His eyes were too piercing I almost thought he can see through my mind.

"There's something in your hair," he said then he took a step, and instantly, his musky smell permeated through the air and the surrounding turns much hotter.

His huge frame towered over me as I stood still while his hands took the unidentified object on my hair.

I could still feel the rough texture of his hand on my silky hair, the shadows that highlight his ungodly face, and how his voice sounds so nice to my ears.

The atmosphere turned a bit more ambiguous when suddenly, a woman in a maid uniform came to us timidly.

"Madam, there is an invitation for you" Amy, my maid said while she handed me a letter.

Scrolling through the letter, my face begins to darken the moment I saw the name of the sender.

Luciana Amellyia Rosenberg.

One of the highest female ranking Nobel with a highly seductive face and body as well as numerous of followers, man or woman.

And another villain in the novel.

And Isaiah's best friend apparently.

***
Have a great day and stay safe!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!